Always And Forever💚

Start from the beginning

"Open your eyes now my love" Bright said in a low voice. Win removed the blindfold to find the shower room similarly decorated with candles and rose petals. The bathtub was filled with soap bubbles and the water was of a light green colour which meant that Bright had ordered the green apple bathing balls that Win had always wanted to try. But they were a limited edition and Win never got a chance to get hold of them. He saw that Bright's boxer was laying on the floor and his breath hitched. No matter how many times he saw the guy naked he couldn't get used to it.

"The choice is yours" Bright said chuckling softly and Win understood that he was talking about the boxer, Win slowly removed the last piece of clothing he had and joined Bright in the tub. Bright placed Win between his legs and hugged him from the back. Win leaned into his lover's chest resting his head on Bright's shoulder. Bright's hands were traveling around Win's body not missing an inch while his mouth was busy nibbling Win's ears. 

They both had programs scheduled for the day so he didn't have the liberty to mark his lover to his heart's content. He knew that Win wouldn't mind, but the fans would always find out so he didn't want to take any chances, Win moved away from Bright leaving the guy confused. He moved to the middle and turned around facing Bright and moved the guy to come closer to him.

"So? Anything you want to tell me Mr. Chivaaree?" Win asked smirking since Bright still hadn't wished him for his birthday.

"There are many things I want to tell you my love. But you will have to wait a little longer to hear them" Bright replied pulling Win into a deep and passionate kiss. They had a quick bath rubbing each other and not forgetting to share a few kisses in the process. They got dressed in silk pyjamas and moved back to the living room.

 Win sat on the sofa and Bright knelt in front of him recreating the way Win held his Birthday cake in December. Win thought that Bright was just mocking him and laughed out loud. Bright grabbed a black box from the stool and held it in his hands, Win noticed the box and payed all his attention to Bright. He felt that his heart was about to jump out of his chest. Bright opened the box revealing two silver rings inside and Win gasped.

"Win, you are the best thing that happened to me. If you hadn't entered my life the way you did, I don't even know how I would have ended up today. As Tine is the perfect partner for Wat, Win is the perfect partner for Bright. I know that our journey hasn't been easy and I can't promise you that it will get easier in the future, but I promise to walk this journey by your side and never leave you alone. I might get moody, I will sulk and get mad for no reason but please be patient with me. When it comes to you I can't hold my feelings in. As our fans say I am vachirawhipped for you. There will be no Bright with without his Win nor a Win without his Bright. I'm a sadist just like Wat. But I'm your sadist and your my brightest star, my sanity, my soulmate and so much more. The love I have for you keeps growing every single day. I give you this ring as a promise to stay by your side no matter what. Thank you for understanding me and accepting me when I was a mess. Thank you for making me the happiest man alive. Your love keeps me going on. I love you my Metawin. Happy Birthday!" Bright said taking Win's hand and placing the ring on the index finger.

Win was speechless and tearing up. He didn't expect any of this and his heart was filled with happiness.

"I love you Babe. Thank you for believing in me and for supporting me being my No1 fan. Thank you for helping me grow and protecting me when things go wrong and never leaving my side. You make me the happiest I could get and I feel incomplete when you're not around. I have no words to describe the love I have for you. No matter what happens remember that I trust in you and that I will always love you" Win replied taking the other ring and placing it on Bright's index finger.

"When we are not together let's where this ring so that we would feel that we have each other by our sides" Bright said admiring the ring he placed on Win's finger and placing a soft kiss on it. Win pulled Bright into the sofa and smashed his lips with his own. They stayed there cuddling and drinking the bottle of champagne. Win brought the ring closer to his face and realized that "Always and Forever" was engraved in it. He smiled to himself snuggling into Bright's neck.

"Aren't you going to tell me the songs you are going to sing today?" Win asked still wrapped up in Bright's arms.

"It's a surprise" Bright chuckled. 

"But that's unfair! I won't get to see you and you aren't even telling me the songs you would sing" Win said putting a fake pout on hoping that it would make the latter give up and tell him about the songs. Bright saw Win pouting and dragged him in for another kiss.

"You will get to know about it at the right time my love. Just know that whatever song I sing is dedicated to you." Bright said placing a kiss on Win's forehead. Win huffed at his failed attempt.

"I love you Win. Thank you for coming into my life" Bright said placing his head on Win's shoulder.

"I Love you Bright" Win replied smiling widely.

THE END