~A/N~ (Mod idea)

Hi, if anyone still reads this. So uh, I made an OC, which could be turned into a mod. (Yes, I know it's another nun and yes, I know Sarvente and Taki exist) This also has mentions of death and war, so sensitive viewers, please leave for your own safety.

So basically,

Her name is Saki and she isn't insane. You heard it, we have a nun who isn't a demon, or insane and wielding a chainsaw. BUT... She's a ghost with unfinished buisness on Earth. The cause of her return to Earth is currently unknown. She will do anything to complete her goal, so she can get to Heaven. Notice, she's crying. It's become uncontrollable for her, even when she's (somewhat) happy. She has tears which can pretty much curse you for life (and death) if you anger her, make her sad or any other negative emotions. Once you come into contact with her tears, you are eternally cursed.

Backstory: (Takes place in Russia)

She was young when she perished. Her mother and father were always strict and highly religious. It got to the point that she was beaten every day, until she was neglected for a few days... But days grew into weeks, where she would eventually find out that her parents had abandoned her. She had only enough food to last a few more days...

That's it. She had ran out of food and water. She was left there to starve, until she had managed to drag herself to the closest Church. She begged for food and water and one of the priests helped her. His name was Yuriy. He had a very similar personality to Saki. Saki then became a nun at the Church and became best friends with Yuri. He took care of her for some months until...

There was a war. The Church was bombed and everyone inside died. That included Saki and Yuri. Now, they are both ghosts, trying to reach Heaven. It is said that Saki's parents escaped, but this was years ago now. They must have died from old age.

I'll make a character profile for Yuri soon.

And, maybe I'll turn this into a book--

Her voice: She has a soft, echoing voice, with a lot of emotion.

That's all for now.

This book is literally dead. :/