🌪Everything Will Be Fine!🌪 (Swap!Ruv X Dying!Reader)

Hey, this is my first time writing a oneshot so don't judge- No one requested this, I just did this out of boredom. Well, enjoy, I guess. :P (Ignore the art, it didn't turn out too good because I was in a rush. Please ask if you want to use it for whatever reason.)

TW: Death, Blood.

____________________

Reader POV:

These past weeks, I've been visiting my best friends, Swap!Sarv and Swap!Ruv at the church every day. I live quite a long way away from them and I live a very busy life. My health has been deteriorating over the weeks, but I just brushed it off, thinking it was nothing.

It was 6:43AM when I woke up. Around this time is when I usually wake up to be at the church by 8:30AM to run some errands like I always do. To be completely honest, I could easily get out of bed earlier because I'm never actually sleeping. I mean, hey! I try to sleep, but sleep deprivation is hard to get rid of. I got out of bed and got myself ready in the bathroom for the day. I had finished brushing my teeth when I sudddenly felt a choking feeling around my neck. I had started coughing and panicking a little before I coughed up a bit of blood. I sighed a bit. 

"It is what it is, I guess..." I mumbled to myself. A few minutes later I had dressed myself in a simple T-Shirt and jeans because they were closest to me and dashed out of the door, not eating breakfast. I got in my old, slightly dented car and started to drive to the church.

I had got there at 8:27AM, 3 minutes early. I was slightly surprised since I was almost always late. I tied up my hair before getting out of the car and entering the church.

I was greeted by Swap!Sarv as soon as I had entered.

"Hello, Y/N. I have prepared a list of tasks for you to complete. Thank you for helping out with the church." She said.

"No problem. It's what friends do, I guess." I replied and nodded. She gave me the list of errands and I started on the tasks as soon as possible. A few minutes later, as I was sweeping the floor, Swap!Ruv came running out of nowhere and tackled me to the ground. Before I could react, all I could hear was:

"Hey Shawty~!" He said teasingly. You were used to this by now and thought it was a meaningless joke. He was a natural flirt anyways, so you assumed that he's like this with everyone apart from Swap!Sarv.

"How many times do I have to tell you! Stop tackling me!" I said, chuckling a bit.

"No can do, Shawty~" He taunted. You had both got off the ground as you continued to sweep. Swap!Ruv was staring at you while you was sweeping.

Swap!Ruv POV:

I think Y/N needs to calm down with the errands. She's always so busy and I'm a bit concerned...

Reader POV:

I started to feel the choking feeling again. I started panicking and I rushed to the bathroom.

"I-I'll be right back!" Were the only words I could choke out. I coughed up blood in the sink and washed it away. Just for safety measures, I cleaned it properly with Hydrogen Peroxide. I calmed down and went back to where Swap!Ruv and I were before.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Swap!Ruv asked, looking concerned. I nodded a bit before I started sweeping again. That's when I noticed... There was blood on my T-Shirt... It was too late, Swap!Ruv had already noticed.

"Hey Y/N... I think you should take a day off today..." Swap!Ruv urged. I had no choice. I nodded slightly as Swap!Ruv had told Swap!Sarv of my situation. I headed home early in my car and collapsed on my bed.

It was the next day. I had the same terrible routine as the day before as I got to the church. As soon as I entered, Swap!Sarv had rushed up to me, looking worried.

"Y/N, are you alright?" She asked. I nodded my head in response.

"After what happened yesterday, I'm worried..." She said.

"I'm fine! Everything will be fine!" I lied. It was then that I had the same choking feeling, stronger than ever before. I had coughed up blood again. It was the amount as last time tripled. I started to black out...

And then...

Black...

I woke up in a hospital bed with Swap!Ruv and Sarv sitting at the end of it.

"Y-Y/N, you're awake!" Swap!Ruv exclaimed. It looked as if he had been crying. Swap!Sarv looked at me with a slightly surprised look on her face. I had a throbbing headache as a doctor had entered the room.

"Y/N, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but... You have 2 weeks to live." The doctor said.

"W-WHAT!?" Swap!Ruv exclaimed as he started to tear up.

"I-Isn't there something you can do!? I'll pay for it!" Swap!Sarv asked hesitantly.

"Well, yes but the surgery only has a low success rate... If it fails, Y/N will die during surgery..." The doctor replied. By now, everyone in the room was looking at me. It was my decision to make. There was a long pause.

"...I'll take the surgery..." I said.

"As you wish..." The doctor said as he left the room. Swap!Ruv was the first to run up to me and hug me in his arms as he started to cry.

"Y-Y/N, y-you won't die... I-I won't let you die... I... I love you, Y/N..." He said, stuttering through his tears. You were surprised, but in a good way.

"I love you too, Ruv..." I said as I also started to cry. By now, Swap!Sarv had also joined in the hug, tears barely spilling out of her eyes. The doctor had walked back into the room to prep me for surgery. I was put on anaesthetics as I slowly drifted off...

I was awake again, but the surgery wasn't finished.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, you have 5 minutes to live. The surgery... Failed..." The doctor said with sympathy in his eyes. He had let Swap!Ruv and Sarv into the room. They were both crying, intensely as blood spilled out of my mouth.

"P-Please don't leave me... I love you..." Swap!Ruv said while Swap!Sarv had rushed up to me, hugging me tightly. I only had a few minutes left when Swap!Ruv suddenly kissed me deeply. I kissed back, tears streaming down my face. We finally pulled away.

"Goodbye, Sarv. You were the best friend anyone could ask for... I'll miss you dearly... Farewell, Ruv. If I'd had more time, I'd love you for all eternity... I just wish our time wasn't so short..." I uttered.

"Goodbye..." I said, concluding my final words. My internal organs had failed as the heart monitor stopped.

____________________

1116 Words.