☁️You're An Angel!?☁️ (Swap!Ruv X Angel!Reader)

I had to restart the art all over again because my battery died so yeah, don't expect the best quality since I literally gave up. :/ If for whatever reason you want to use the art, please contact me first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by @Cookie_Lover_124

"Maybe Ruv find out that the reader is a angel idk thats all I have"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure. I see this storyline alot so imma change it up a bit.

Reader is an angel (literally) in this oneshot, but takes human form usually.

____________________

I arrived at the church, only to see Swap!Ruv, looking exhausted, sitting down outside.

"What happened?" I said, looking concerned. He beckoned inside as I peeked through the door of the church. There was a short, blue haired boy standing opposite Swap!Sarv and a girl with brunette hair and a red dress sitting cross legged on some speakers. Swap!Ruv and I had entered the church, only to see Swap!Sarv looking... Angry..? Not even angry, furious even. Suddenly, her expression changed to a smile. Not a happy one, but a sick, twisted one.

"..."

"I'm quite tired of this cat and mouse chase y'know?"

"So I want to let out a little secret of mine. Let's keep this between the four of us, okay?" She said.

..?

"May God forgive you..." She continued, as everyone stared at her, confused. Even Swap!Ruv didn't seem to know what was going on.

Suddenly, she had ripped her headpiece as she transformed into... A demon!?

"But I won't." She said.

I stood there wide eyed, not knowing what to do, as boss music from the speakers started playing. (Yes, really.)

The song had ended. I was still standing there, wide eyed with Swap!Ruv. She had lost to the blue hair boy. Just as he was about to leave, Swap!Sarv stood there, somehow looking even angrier than before. I was about to say something, until she swiftly chased after the boy, clutching onto his shoulders so tightly, that it looked like he was about to bleed.

"Beep!" He screamed in despair. Swap!Sarv had tightened her grip even more, which made a deep wound. I couldn't just stand there... It was time to finally reveal my secret too... I closed my eyes as I started levitating in the air as there was a blinding light emitting from my eyes.  I had completed my transformation into an angel. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I had lowered myself down, still hovering a bit as I flapped my wings. As Swap!Sarv was stunned, I flapped my wings hard which had sent both the boy and Swap!Sarv flying.

"Sarv... Please stop... Calm down..." I pleaded.

It was then that Swap!Sarv had changed back to normal, not by will, but by force. Swap!Ruv was standing behind me, still in astonishment.

"Y/N, YOU'RE AN ANGEL!?" Swap!Ruv exclaimed. I nodded my head a bit, avoiding direct eye contact. 

"I'll leave, if you want... With Sarv being a demon and all..." I uttered with shame in every word.

"No, Y/N, that's amazing! You just saved that little brat's life, and my sanity." Swap!Sarv said jokingly.

"Beep bop!" Said the blue haired boy as he nodded. It seemed like he was thanking me. I chuckled a bit.

"You're very welcome." I said, kindly. Suddenly, Swap!Ruv hugged me from behind.

"Y/N, you look beautiful, whether you're an angel or not~" Swap!Ruv said as he kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly, until Swap!Ruv noticed.

"Haha, you look cute when you blush~!" He teased.

"H-Hey, what did I say about teasing me!" I stuttered.

"It's not my fault that you're adorable~!" He continued to tease. I shoved him a bit as he held me close. Swap!Sarv was just standing there, watching us. It would hurt her if she actually smirked, due to her face muscles, but I could tell by her eyes that she was smirking on the inside. I shot her a look of annoyance, as she shrugged it off.

The rest of the day was spent with Swap!Ruv cuddling me and Swap!Sarv complimenting me as she secretly drew fanart of us like a fangirl- (I can imagine her doing this help-)

____________________

666 Words- Uh oh...

A/N: I will try and upload weekly unless I'm busy. Maybe I'll upload more often, depending on the circumstances.