💫If You're Short💫 (Swap!Ruv X Short!Reader Headcannons)

No one requested this, but I'm trying to keep this book from dying. Also, about requests, while requesting oneshots, please add a storyline for me to follow when writing your chapter. I haven't recieved any requests for a headcannon yet so that's what I'm going to write now.

____________________

• He calls you 'Shawty' all. The. Time.

• He teases you a lot and will continue to do so for the rest of your life

• He laughs when you can't reach things from high places but Swap!Sarv usually comes to the rescue. Usually.

• Sometimes he almost steps on you (lmao)

• He thinks it's cute

• When he hugs you, he will not let go, despite you telling him to stop. (Considering that you're helpless)

• He will literally go yandere on you if anyone else teases you for being short.

• If you get angry at him, he won't take you seriously. (I mean, who can?)

• He jokes around with you, saying that he could kick you in the face effortlessly if you were any shorter. (R.I.P)

____________________

Sorry this was so short. I honestly just spammed in random things from the top of my head in 2 minutes flat.

Please don't spam in the comments that you're short. It's quite annoying, since a lot of people are short. It's not the end of the world. Thanks for understanding. (Warning: Your comment will be removed if this is not taken into notice and will escalate if it continues further.)

You know the rules about the art.

261 Words.