*Information*

A/n sorry this chap came late but yeah enjoy:

Alright so in. Chapter ~sayonara~ and half of Wait! You are 10 and Mitsuri is 11 I changed y'all ages. and for the story part of this chap and the next chap you are 18. (This and next chap will be based off your past life <3) and the rest of the chaps you will be 19 and Mitsuri will be 20. I hope y'all get it lol.

Name: Y/n L/n

Alright for this story you have black hair I hope thats ok 😩😭

You have pupiless eyes you are not blind and have great eyesight you just got eyes like the byakugan 😊 they can be any color u want tho

You can decide your hair length H/C and skin Color S/C and height :) and sexuality I guess
And your Demon slayer uniform that will be known as D/U any other clothes I decide lol

This is only book one so it will be A lot shorter then the next books to come

Alright time to get into a sneak peak of your past life.

Y/n Ubuyashiki had a great relationship with her brother Kagaya. Although he was already in his twenties and she was only 18 they acted as children together. She loved her brother dearly and he loved her more [ y'all sussy bakas better not take it the wrong way👀😩] her brother was the future master of the demon slayer corps still a Hashira though and y/n herself was an Hashira she was the Sakura Pillar. She was known for slaying demons gracefully and made sure they all had a painless death she was also known for being the most beautiful woman in all of japan many men fell on there knees and proposed for marrige. But she had no time to love another or settle down her mission was to protect her brother.

EEEP sorry for the short chapter

Hope y'all enjoyed