Daisuki

This chapter may trigger some people. It includes Abuse and uh homophobia you have been warned.
__________________________________
MITSURIIIIII- CHAN! a younger you called out in the woods of your former home town Y/N CHAN! A little girl called out she had green eyes and beautiful two tone hair. You both ran to each other and hugged tightly

Y/n:Mitsuri I missed you this much

You spread your hands wide to show how much you missed her

Mitsuri: L/nnn Chan~ you just saw me yesterday silly!

Y/n: I know but- Your my Best Friend!

Mitsuri blushed slightly and quickly coverd her face

Mitsuri:Y-your my bestfriend too Y/n..

No Really! You say happily Your so pretty.. a-and strong I just hate that you leave me everyday to go train for Lord knows what- you sadly holding down Your head. Mitsuri lifted up your chin and smiled at you Don't worry L/n she said reasurringly I'm Training for You L/n  So I can protect You I promise once I'm strong enough I'll never leave you Again! 

Y/n: Then what you'll come back and marry me?

You say as a joke.Mitsuri's whole face turned red she covered her face.Awhhhh your Blushing you say with a smirk you hugged her but Mitsuri was unprepared and you both fell on the ground you were on top of her and you both were blushing. IM SORRY you say hoping off of her and helping her up,N-no worries she said and about marrying you I'd be Glad too! Mitsuri said while still blushing. N-NANI!

Mitsuri:We have been friends since we could both walk- and I've grown to care about you more everyday!

Y/n: yeah same!

Mitsuri: I-I  Love you Y/n more then just a friend love-

Y/n:I love you More Mitsuri!

She got closer to you and pulled you closer. This made you nervous were you about to have your First kiss?! Mitsuri held your waist and just as you and her lips were about to touch you could here your mother call your name. Y/N! WERE ARE YOU she screamed. she then saw you and Mitsuri. You both turned to see your mother in shock Mitsuri bowed in an apologetic way and I held her hand. YOU SINNERS! your mother yelled THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE THIS IS DISGUSTING. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHY THE POPULATION IS LOW. THINGS LIKE THIS IS WHY GOD BROUGHT DEMONS TO EARTH.

Mitsuri:Mrs L/n I'm sorry please forgive me

GeT AWAY FROM MY CHILD! AND Y/N COME WITH ME THIS INSTANT. Mitsuri had a few tears in her eyes I then gripped her hand tight and spoke

Y/n: NO YOU OLD HAG! I LOVE KANROJI MORE THEN ID EVER LOVE YOU! AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BLAME ME MITSURI OR ANYONE WHO LOVES WHO THEY WANT FOR THOSE D-DAMN DEMONS WALKING THIS EARTH.

Your mother yanked you away from Mitsuri and dragged you into your home. Your mother proceaded to punch and beat And kick you you blood fell from your nose and your vison was blurry you could feel your breath slowing but all you could think about was mitsuri.APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW
You spit out blood from your mouth and laughed causing her to kick your stomach. SAY IT SAY SOMETHING!

Y/n: fuck YOU!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
567 words

(Btw your age in this and the next chap is 12 mitsuri is 13)

This chap is unedited so sorry for any spelling errors etc

Hope you enjoyed bye loves~❤