-One of us-

Jeongin walked into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee and to also collect Hyunjin. "Minho called for a meeting, it's downstairs in the basement," he said. Hyunjin closed the fridge door and turned around to face the younger. "The basement? Why in the basement?" He asked. Jeongin shrugged and pulled a cup out of the cupboard. "Go and ask him yourself but we need to hurry up, he's not in a good mood. Jisung walked into the kitchen helped himself to a bag of chips. "He's never in a good mood," Hyunjin said. "Stop badmouthing the boss and let's go,". Jisung loudly opened his chips and attracted the attention of the other two. "Where are we going?" He asked. Hyunjin glared at him and put the orange juice carton back into the fridge. "There's a meeting downstairs and you're not invited," he said.

"Rude" Jisung said with a mouthful of food. Jeongin sighed and walked out of the room shaking his head. "Hurry up!" He yelled from down the hall. Hyunjin threw one last glare at Jisung before walking out. "Fucking bitch" Jisung muttered.

———————————————————————————
"So why did you call a meeting?" Changbin asked. "Are we here to discuss the obvious?" Hyunjin asked.  A few people turned to look at him in confusion including Minho who raised an eyebrow at him. Ateez and Levanter had gathered in the basement as the conference room was way too small to hold both groups. "What exactly is the 'obvious' ?" Wooyoung asked. "Are you being for real?" the other asked. Wooyoung shrugged and looked around expectantly. "I'm talking about Jisung" Hyunjin announced. Minho looked up from his cup of coffee and looked at him questionably. "What's your point?" Hongjoong asked. "First of all, he got away with smashing Seokjins car, and now he's staying here like it's a fucking motel?" Hyunjin half-yelled. "Woah calm down, what's your problem?" Felix asked.

"My problem is that we are supposed to be forcing him to get in touch with his higher-ups about yuta but he's hanging around like he's one of us," Hyunjin said. Chan glanced sideways at Minho to see if he was going to intervene but the leader leaned back and watched it unfold. "Can you calm down? What's got you so riled up?" Seungmin interjected. Hyunjin frowned at him which caused the younger to give a worried look back. "He needs to leave, I say we get him to contact the government and then we kill him," the brunette said. A few eyes widened in surprise and there were many whispers. "What? No! Are you out of your fucking mind, we aren't killing him!"Felix said.

Hyunjin turned around with the most bewildered look on his face. "What are you two best friends now? This isn't fucking summer camp Felix you don't get to pair up with a buddy and stick with them" he laughed. Again, chan looked at Minho who was remaining silent and stirring a spoon around in his coffee. "You can't just go around killing people Hyunjin, especially guests" Felix hissed. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue in an annoyed manner. "I kill people for a living Felix, and he's not a guest" he spat. Felix looked around in disbelief, the others decided not to get involved in whatever was going on between the two. "Let's take a vote, Who votes for him to stay and who votes that we kill him" Hyunjin announced. "Unbelievable" Seungmin muttered.

"All in favour of killing him raise your hand". Seonghwa, Hyunjin, San and Jongho raised their hands. "All in favour of letting him stay put your hands up," Felix said. Felix, Jeongin, Seungmin and Changbin put their hands up. The others, which included Minho, Hongjoong, Mingi, Yunho and Chan decided not to vote and everyone turned to them to break the vote. "Make a decision" Hyunjin demanded. It was silent, a choice had to be made and meanwhile, Jisung's life was hanging in the balance. "We can't vote on somebody's life, that's just fucked up," Yunho said, breaking the silence. "It's what we do, we make choices on who lives and who does, it's part of being in a gang Yunho" Hyunjin spat. Yunho just sighed and look at his leader and best friend to see what their vote is.

"Okay this is fucking insane, hyunjin you need to get a grip, stop letting your emotions get the better off you" Chan yelled. "This isn't a high-school debate team grow the fuck up," he said. Finally, someone was taking control, the leader wasn't up to the task so the second in command had to step in. Chan turned to Minho and raised his hands in the air as if to say 'do your fucking job'. Minho just looked up and raised his eyebrows. "I'm going to get rid of him whether you want me to or not" Hyunjin shouted and stormed out the basement, slamming the door behind him. "So fucking childish" Felix murmured.

Chan sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Meeting dismissed". Everyone filed out of the room apart from Minho who was still stirring his now probably cold coffee. "Minho what the fuck? Why didn't you say anything?" chan asked. "You've been off ever since he turned up at the house," He said. Minho sighed and placed down his polystyrene cup onto the metal table. "I'm tired" was all he said and with that, he left the room. "Fucking unbelievable" chan said.

———————————————————————————
Felix ran up the stairs, pushing past the random workers who strolled along the hallways. He reached the bedrooms and hurriedly searched for Jisungs room. When he finally reached it he flung the door wide open and scared the shit out of Jisung, who was minding his own business. "Hyunjin is going to kill you" he gasped. Jisung looked up from his book, unbothered. "I know" he replied. "No Jisung, he is going to kill you," the freckled boy said. "I know, which is why I'm going to kill him first," Jisung said.