𝟏𝟔

𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"So you told the police that you were me?" Peaches made a face. Safiya didn't respond, she just continued to eat her ice cream. "Safiya, dude."

"What?" She took the spoon out of her mouth. "Don't worry. It's not that deep."

"Yes it is. Why would you give my name to the police? Are you dumb?"

"Obviously." She rolled her eyes. "Anyway, did we ever decide about when we're going on our trip to Orlando?"

"I don't want to go to Orlando anymore I kind of just want to go to Miami." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I wanna go to a cabin. Let's go to one in Tennessee!" Xiomara sat up.

"Fuck no. We ain't white." Zo looked over at her with his face scrunched up.

"My nigga, what does that have to do with a cabin?"

"We are black. Bri might do the shit you know she wish she was white." He said making me gasp.

"I do not!"

"You might not anymore. You started to embrace who you are."

"This is bullying."

"You need it. You ain't been bullied enough in your lifetime."

"I'ma get my husband to beat your ass, you got a lot to say for a nigga with a head bigger than the fucking moon." I squinted my eyes at him.

"Get on her ass bae." He turned towards Xiomara.

"Can we plan the trip?" Saf asked and I looked at her. She looked irritated but I didn't want to point that out in front of everybody.

"I say we go out of the country. Let's go to Cozumel!" Sully held a finger up, smiling.

"My nigga you are broke." Rodney made a face at him.

"If I'm broke then you broke too, hell? Only muhfuckas gone be leaving this bitch is Xi, Saf, Bri, Syian and Zo."

"Broke boy get ya bands up." Zo placed his hand on Sully's shoulder.

it's a lot of people in this scene rn. sorry not sorry.

"I know you not talking. You ain't have a washer and dryer for about a year—"

"AHT!" Xi put her hand up. "Not too much on my man."

"Cozumel, somewhere in Tennessee, or Miami."

"Let's do Atlanta." Rodney said.

"There's nothing in Atlanta but hookah, crackheads, and rapper babymommas." I told him.

"What's wrong with that?" Sully furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well for one you're broke so none of that should've caught your attention."

"You are a horrible friend."

"We're not friends so I do not care." I turned my attention back to Saf. "I say Miami."