Chapter 8. The hangout.

Start from the beginning

I told Momo how to buy the game, and she started buying it in all consoles. She really doesn't care about money....

I opened the door for everyone. They were all shocked about what they saw.

Y/N:"Alright guys, listen up! We had some... changes on our little Halo competition. The matches will be 4vs4. So, we need at least 8 people. We alredy have 6 man. Someone else wants to join?"

Mina:"Fuck yes! Count me in!"

Shoji:"Why not? I'm in."

I turn to Katsuki.

Y/N:"Hey, bomber girl. Since if I take one of them, you will call me a cheater, take one."

Katsuki:"Fuck you. Mina, you're in my team."

Y/N:"Cool. Let's go, Shoji."

Ojiro, Shoji and Shoto stands next to me. Tokoyami, Denki and Mina stands next to Katsuki.

Once Momo finished buying the games, she returned to us.

Momo:"Everything's ready! I'll be the caster for this match!"

Y/N:"Let's make 3 matches. The first one to win 2, wins."

Katsuki:"We are going to beat your asses."

Y/N:"Nah, I'm going to beat your ass, harder than yesterday."

She blushed, and went to one of the Xboxs. We all sat, logging in with our accounts, and entering the game.

Momo, with the help of Eijira plugged a big screen to a ninth Xbox. That one was for her to "cast" the match. She placed the TV in a way none of the players could look at it.

Y/N:"Guys, have you played before? I already know you suck, Ojiro, don't worry, but what about you two?"

Ojiro:"1v1 me noob."

Shoji:"I've played quite a lot Halo. I'll be fine."

Shoto:"I've played a little, not too much. I think I'll be okay."

Y/N:"Okay. My nickname is N/N. Send me a friend request and I'll invite you all."

I told this to Momo and the other team. Their names were... interesting...

N/N (Y/N)

Kirby (Momo)

Queenz_Explosion97 (Katsuki)

Pika69 (Denki)

Crow_Uchiha (Tokoyami)

Ripley (Mina)

Hentai_Master (Shoji.)

Shoto

JoJo Reference (Ojiro)

Y/N:"...Hentai...Master? Why?"

Shoji:"I could tell ya, but I'll have to kill ya."

Katsuki:*Shouting* "Hey, cheater! What are mode, game and map?!"

After arguing for a bit, we decided to make our competition on Halo: Reach. First, we will play Slayer (First to get 50 kills) Later Capture the flag, and lastly, we will play Slayer again.

The went matches good. Momo was having a blast commenting the plays we made. She had to drink a lot of water, since she didn't stopped talking.

The rest of the class alredy picked their favourite team, and started cheering for us.

Shoto seems to quickly caught up with us. At first, it was hard for her to understand what to do. Eventually, she managed to get some kills, and give trouble to the other team. She was focusing Katsuki a lot though...