moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

Doyeon chuckled as you wrapped your arms around her and pulled her on top of you as you laid down on the hotel bed.

You just reunited late last night after being apart for far too long since she and the girls are touring and doing promo.

With the day off, she took you out for breakfast and then came back to the hotel room to watch some movies together.

But it seems that you've got a different idea as you pulled Doyeon in for a deep, passionate kiss.

She wasn't complaining though.

She melted into it. She's missed the taste of your lips and now, she practically craves it.

Your kisses are always so sweet, always makes her heart flutter, even now when they're more passionate than ever before.

"Missed you," she whispered against your lips. "And your kisses."

You smiled into the next kiss and took her by surprise as you turned her over to hover over her, causing her back to hit the mattress.

She chuckled but it turned into a blissful sigh when you began to kiss her neck.

You didn't hesitate to immediately brush your lips against that one spot on her neck that always makes her weak.

She gasped before she put her arms back around you, holding you tightly as you made her heart flutter again and again.

A rush of desire came over her as you bit down on her neck, her heart racing again and again.

She felt blissful, almost as if she was floating.

"You're perfect," you whispered as you kissed to her ear. "And so kissable,"

She cracked a smile, completely unaware of what you had up your sleeve.

"Doyeon," you moaned in her ear, causing a moan to slip from her lips too and her nails to scratch at your back.

Seeing how much she liked it, you did it again.

Just as she opened her eyes to look at you, you put your lips back to her ear.

"Doyeon!" You moaned once more, this time a little louder and her eyes rolled back in euphoria.

She threw her head back and moaned out your name, feeling her heart pound against your ribcage faster than ever before.

"You're so perfect," she said as she opened her eyes to stare at you. "I didn't expect that. You've never done it before,"

She paused and smirked as she rolled you over, hovering over you with a look of desire and need.

"But I don't want you to stop now that you've started. Do it again."

You moved your lips back to her ear and moaned into it once more, causing her hands to shake in excitement.

She pulled you in for a long, deep kiss, pleading for you to continue.

And you were more than happy to, wanting to see her ethereal reaction again and again.