"Take care Habibi"Amaani said looking at her spouse lovingly,ooh the chemistry between this two.

"Hudyan,ya Allah habibty,how have you been?"

"I'm good alhamdulillah and you habibty?"I asked

"Don't tell me such,why are you lying to your friend?you don't look okay,look at you,so disorganized,you've loosed weight too"

"I know right,I look pathetic"I said blinking back the tears.

"We have a lot to talk about,because I'm not leaving here till we've sort all this out"

"Let's go to the room,I Wouldn't want my sister-in-laws to hear about any of this"I said as we went upstairs.

The black room which shouts peace,looking so perfect in nature,the room which looked so beautiful and sparkly clean,like no one has been their,the king sized bed was huge and shouts all luxury,the white chair sat across the mini library and all books are clean like new with no dust,the birds chirping in the room giving it a melodious sound,black is calm.

"Feel comfortable"

"This room shouts peace"AMMANI said.

"Ooh yes"

"Come sit,and pour it all"

"Amaani,I've been traumatized,just some few months to our second anniversary,but all those days we've never had sex with Shahzaib ..."I was about to talk when she interrupted

"Whatttttttttttt?!!"she said as her hand went up closing her mouth.

"What?but why?"

"I don't know,when ever I ask him he gets angry or changes his behavior towards me,last time he bruised my hand"I explained.

"Are you sure,you all are alright,have you talk to anyone maybe seen a doctor?"she questioned.

"No,nothing"I replied as tears rushed down my cheeks.

"Shhhhh,I'm so sorry"she said as she hugged me tightly to console me.

"Ya Hudyan,ya Hudyan?are you alright??"

"Ooh She's fine,just a little headache"

"Hey I'm fine"I replied looking at Aafaf .

"Ooh well,you gave me a fright"

"Well,Aman is here to see you"

"Ooh really?"I said with fake excitement.

"Ooh yes,he's waiting"

"I'll be down in a minute"I replied and she left.

"I hope she didn't hear any of our conversations"

"Don't worry Hudyan I don't think she heard"

"Now wear something nice and we'll talk more in a safer place,looks like everyone's hunting you down in your house"we both giggled and I changed into a white jilbab and we went down"