"He was checking in on us and was seeing if I'd hang out with him and Izuku tomorrow," I explained choosing a hoodie.

"You said no right," He asked coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist with his head in my neck.

"I said yes," I sighed," Izuku is my friend and helped save you, so don't be so mean. Now I'll be back. I'm gonna change."

"Why don't you change in here," He felt the smirk play on his face and he placed small kisses on my neck.

I flicked his forehead," Absolutely not. Your mom would loose respect for me and I don't want that."

"Who cares what that old hag thinks," He laid back down an his bed with a defeated sigh knowing I'm not changing my answer.

"I do, now I'm going to change," I left his room.

I changed quickly. I got back into his room and climbed into bed next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest. His breath slowed and he snored softly. I smiled to myself. I'm glad to have this back. My eyes slowly closed and I followed Katsuki's example and fell asleep.

I yawned awake feeling weirdly alone. I felt around the bed and realized Katsuki isn't here anymore. I didn't think I slept that long. I run my fingers through my hair and glance at his alarm clock. It's only 8. Usually he doesn't roll out of bed until ten. I got out of bed and slowly made my way downstairs. I hear familiar voices but I can't tell who they belong to.

"Katsuki why are you up so early," I walked into the living room and stopped functioning.

"Ms. Todoroki," Mr. Aizawa greeted me. All Might sitting next to him with a confused look.

"Hi Mr. Aizawa," I slowly greeted him," All Might, very nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too young Y/n," All Might greeted," You may take a seat if you want, but we already explained everything to your father and he agreed."

I made my way next to Katsuki," Agreed to what exactly?"

"We are moving all classes into dorms on campus," Aizawa explained," but we must have the parents permission to move them in."

Well I guess it's good Endeavor agreed. They don't know I've been living here.

"Ma'am I can understand fully if you don't agree with this," All Might spoke up," Considering all that's happened recently," He glanced at Katsuki who just glared at him.

"What are you talking about?" Mitsuki said loudly," Hell yeah get this kid into a dorm," She slapped the back of his head," Might do him some good."

"Hey don't hit me you old hag!" Katsuki yelled at his mom.

I snickered at my teachers shocked expressions. Now they know where he gets it. Aizawa recovered quicker than All Might did though.

"We're glad to hear that," He said," but we must get going now. We have many other parents to contact."

They left shortly after that. I trudged back up the stairs with Katsuki following behind. It is really early and my brain isn't fully awake yet. I finally started deflating the air mattress that I haven't slept on in weeks. I lay down on it waiting for all the air to get pushed out. I wonder how it's gonna be living in the dorms. I got it rolled up and I felt arms snake around my waist.

"Do you have to hang out with Deku," Katsuki asked leaning his head on my shoulder," You can just stay here with me."

"Katsuki I'm going to hangout with them for a few hours than I'll be back," I turned around in his arms stringing my arms around his neck," Then we can hang out all you want."

"Fine," He pouted and I giggled. I really like seeing this side of him and being the only one who gets to.

"Don't be sad Boom Boom Boy," I gave him a kiss on the cheek," It'll only be a few hours. I think you can manage."

"Yeah yeah whatever," He sighed and let me go.

"When do you want to tell everyone about us?" I grabbed some clothes.

"In a few weeks," He said," Give us some time to get used to the dorms."

I nodded and walked to the bathrooms. I'm going to tell Shoto and Izuku cause I trust them and I'm the only one so far that knows about them. After I got dresses I grabbed my stuff and said bye to Katsuki. I head out the door ready to meet with the boys.

----------

Hey guys I'm finally back. I think I'm going to only do a few more chapters of this to wrap it up. I do hope you have enjoyed this though. Also I'm starting freshman year on Monday so wish me luck. I'm very nervous. I also think my next fanfic will be a Hisokaxreader or a Hunterxreader Toh fanfic. I don't know yet but I will decide. Also if any of you have watched the owl house do y'all agree on how attractive Hunter is. Well anyways Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

❤Author-Chan out❤

Word count: