"Now ain't you a naughty big baby"I said giving him a light kiss.

"I miss you love,this week had been hectic"he said sincerely as he lick the tips of my nipples making me moan.

"That moan is not enough for my ears babe,ain't I doing alright?c'mon baby girl give me more of those moans"he said angrily as his eyes turn darker,I looked up and smiled.

"As his Calloused fingertips trace the silhouettes of smooth, contrasting my thighs. They navigate rounded hips with familiar fascination. Inhalations whisper of longing. The breaths catch... while fingers orchestrate an exhaled symphony of moans."

"Now you're giving me the age that I'm doing"

"Ahhhhhhh....."she moaned!The kind of one my ear craves for.

"We aligned mouths. We entwined. All act was clutch, All fact contact, the attack and the interlock Of tongues, the charms of arms. I shook at the touch Of his fresh flesh, I rocked at the shock of his cock. If only by Straddling my legs a little I inserted his divine Person between and closed on it tight as I could. And The upright warmth of his belly will lay all along mine. Nude, glued together for a minute, and then we'll stood,then I'd call that sex!

The long sex.I've been wanting to feel,but never in my life have I felt that Hard nugget of pain that passes through as losing virginity.

*PHONE RINGS*

"Sorry love I have to pick this up"

"Hello maya"

"Hello sweetheart"she replied from the other side of the call.

"Are you not coming already?don't be late please...come get your fine ass here"

"What...we're having a girly time today?you should have told me earlier"I replied as I watch shahzaib got into the bathroom.

"Well....hello don't be an asshole....we said we were gonna have a girly time on the 12th...where's your brain?"

"Oooh..sorry I've been busy really,I'll be their in half an hour"

"Been having sex huh?forgot about our girly time"She hang up the call before I could protest.

Mayaaa! A rude accountant who flirt with her boss and her co-workers,Maya is a beautiful woman, but only on the outside. She is highly practiced at seduction. With her latin looks and high cheek bones it was all too simple,but she was the bossy type she'd make you do stupid things and dance to her tunes,so she'd look like the better one nevertheless she's ugly from the inside and in real life...but being BOSSY has always been her savior and it lead her to being single till date and I've always falling a victim to that,have always taken advantage of my "so not wise mind"because I've always been one to feel among.

"Rey....."I called out entering the bathroom.

"Hey I'm sorry I have to go out with the girls you okay with that?we can hang out together tomorrow huh?"

"Sure love"he replied as his teeth nibbled my neck,we bathed and played together

^^^^^^^^^^^