Bastet's Mariah PT 1

"this is the bathroom?" You ask you and Joseph look inside the small walled room in the desert.

Joseph looks in the bucket of sand "this...is..."

He says. You roll your eyes "Yea id rather shit my pants, im not gonna wipe my ass with Fucking Sand"

You turn and leave the bathroom as Joseph follows you.

Ayano stands outside with Iggy.

"Done Senpai?" You shake your head "Didnt even go. People out here are so fucking weird...at least in Japan you have some decent stalls"

Ayano turns to walk away as Joseph follows her. But you see something "hey" the two of them stop "hmm?" Joseph says. You point at a rock "Why is there an outlet on this rock?" Joseph holds his chin "that is bizarre"

You cross your arms "Should we touch it?" Joseph shrugs "I mean it cant do any harm right? I mean its stuck on a rock"

Ayano seems to be in thought. "No. Don't touch it senpai."

You and Joseph look at her "why so serious?" You ask. She looks at you and grabs your hand "Come on, the others are waiting"

"Hey wait up" you say as she looks up at you "Let me just fix my shoe, ive got a pebble in it (fucking hate when that shit happens)

Ayano lets you go as her and Joseph start walking back. Iggy remains.behind as Mocha pops her head out of your backpack as you set it down.

You sit down in the ground as you start fixing your shoe. Taking it off to shake out the small rock before putting it back on.

Only as you do this, the wind blows and iggy wasn't prepared so he stumbled slightly, staggering in front of you.

"Hey!" You say as you lose balance and fall back.

Your back lands on the rock as you feel the outlet rubbing against your lower back.

"Damn." You mumble as you stand back up. Iggy shakes his head as he runs off to catch up with the others.

You grab your backpack as Mocha Meows as you jog to catch up.

But unknown to you or anyone else, hugh above you in the rocks is a woman, with dark skin and shite hair.

"I see..." She mumbles "Not all boys touch what is off limits" she uses her fingers to flick her cigarette away as she smiles "Accidents happen...hehehehe"

///

You and the crusaders rest at a small outdoors drink bar just a mile or two outside luxor, the next city to cairo.

You all had orderd drinks. Cold sodas. So jotaro stood a few feet away in her usual silent nature. Resting bitch face. As she drinks hers.

You sit at the table, Polnareff on your left and Avdol on your right. Joseph was in front of you and Ayano stood next to Jotaro.

Well, i write stood, it's really more like, they have their backs turned to eachother as they silently plan on killing the other.

Because girls do that right?

Anyway.

Polnareff is the last one to open his soda, he uses the bottle opener while you bute town and twist it off. And when he opens his the cap pops off and flies up.

You quickly stand and reach out and grab it. Catching it in your hand. Sitting back down you spit your cap into your hand as well as you drop them into the side pocket in your backpack.