Steely Dan Beat down

Happy birthday little guy

Wow! A new watch! Thank you mama!

Of course sweetheart, now you don't.have to take mine *giggle*

Can I put it on now?

Well of course, you can do whatever you like, it's your birthday

Yay!

You wait here and enjoy your party, I'm going to go to the store, I'll be right back

Ok! Love you mama!

I love you too my Baby Boy

"(Y/n)!" I blink as I shake my head and look at Jotaro as he and Dan look at me.

"Huh? Sorry I...I spaced out"

Dan of steel laughs "it's no problem at all, afterall your going to die in a few minutes.

He then turned around "here, let's take a walk"

Dan of steel begins to walk as Jotaro remains at your side. Her hand tightly around yours as she walks.

You look at her and notice she never looks at you. Her gaze is locked on the back dan's head. You can feel her heartbeat, you can tell she getting angrier by the second.

"JoJo?" I ask.

She looks at you.

You out a hand on her shoulder "calm down. I can tell how angry you are"

She squints as she listens "we will get out of this I promise. It's just another stand user"

She pushed your hand off "how are you so calm about this? Your about to Die because of a brain squid and I can't even protect you because so can't hit this guy without hurting you"

You look at Dan as he walks "we just have to wait for The others" "what?" She asks.

"You really thought they would just leave us here? They are running so they can fight. Mr. Joestar is going to use his stand to view a tv screen to they can see inside my head, then Kakyoin and Polnareff are going to fight. Didn't you see their stands go in my head as they ran?"

She shook her head "N-no." You smile as you hold up two fingers and poke her forehead "Maybe next time you'll be able to protect me"

She steps back as her face turns red.

"Oi, don't fall to far or I might scratch an itch" Dan says.

You both start walking "oi Dan, you got any Hard candy?" You ask you walk up to him. Which he turns to you "huh?" You shrug "it's as I said, I need some hard candy" he checked his pockets before he pulled out a jolly rancher he then held it out.

"Thanks" you say.

"What are you doing?" Jotaro whispers as Dan watches "distracting him" you say.

You open the wrapper and put the jolly rancher in your mouth.

Is was the green one (whatever it's called) Dan crosses his arms "you surprisingly calm right now" you nod "yea, I mean I'm gonna die in a few minutes, so I might as well stop giving a shit"

As Dan was about to turn he watched as you looked at Jotaro. "Hey Jojo, you want one?" You ask.

She looks at you and nods "uh, sure?" She says. She struggled to find out exactly what you plan was.

You take a step towards her S she looks at you. You then quickly pull Jotaro into a kiss. "EEP!" she squeaks.

Dan gasps in surprise as you kiss her.