The Truth

"ayano" I close my locker door as i turn around. Holding my books in my arms i see him.

"S-senpai" i get flustered when i see him.

(Y/n) Zeppeli.

Hes gorgeous. Hes fast, hes strong. I heard he Played baseball back in America.

And his voice...its enchanting

"W-was there something you needed?" I ask as i look at the ground. Avoiding Eye contact with him. Although im sure he noticed how red i am.

I saw out of the corner of my eye as he left hand pressed against the locker. At the right side of my head

He stepped closer

"Yes" he replied.

His thumb and index finger gently held my chin as he raised my head.

"W-w-what d-did you n-need senpai"

I can barely speak. His gaze meets mine. I shake with emotion, my knees press together.

(Y/n) is a foot taller than me. I feel so small.

Hes looking down at me.

"You" he whispered. "U-uh o-oh" i manage to breath out. I clutch my books tighter to my chest as his ither hand move to my left side. Against the locker. He takes a small step closer as i start to whimper.

"S-senpai" i say so quietly you almost couldn't hear it

He smirks as he leans down and i feel his breath against my shoulder

"Ayano" he whispers my name in my ear and i shudder again. Goosebumps running all through my body.

(Y/n) Zeppeli is...perfect.

"S-s-senpai" i whisper

"Ayano"

He whispers back.

He gently placed a kiss on my neck, and another, and another. Slowly leaving a trail of Kisses from my collarbone up to my cheek.

My face is as red as a tomato, maybe more than one.

Im shaking. I cant think straight.

Im stuck here, with (y/n) Zeppeli.

Yes.

This is.

Exactly what i want.

"Ayano, you cant possibly begin to comprehend just how much i want you right now"

His quiet voice, makes me...

"S-senpai" is the only thing i can say.

I he moves his head and looks me in the eye again.

His uniform is ruffled. His dress shirt is unbuttoned. His tie is loose. His eyes...

His eyes...

He slowly leans in. To kiss me.

I gulp and take a breath. Im quivering, but i lean in as well.

His breath is on my lips.

We inch closer, our lips about to touch

"YOU CHEATED!" "I DID NOT CHEAT! YOU SUCK AT CARDS BRO!"

I open my eyes and remember where i am.

Im in a car with the others.

The Frenchman is driving, the Egyptian is in the passenger seat. And the cherry head is in the back seat with me.

Senpai sits in the middle as he argued with the Frenchman.