3 Way

I deeply apologize about this really late update. I have no excuse. I got lazy. And really didn't want to write anything.

Be mad as you will, I accept. But I can promise I won't wait this long to update next time.

Please enjoy

You look down at Avdol's body. With a mixture of anger, sadness and denial.

"Hehe, he's got such a strong face, yet he died in an instant" The man with the hat says.

He then drops hsi cigarette on the ground and stomps it out. "The end of someone's life is usually a pretty sudden curtain call"

Polnaref and Kakyoin look at the man.

You keep looking at Avdol before you look up with them.

"It's probably normal to die without saying goodbye" the man taunts. "It may seem like I'm talking like I know everything but..."

Polnaref wipes his face before he starts approaching the man. Kakyoin then started shouting "Polnaref! Do not let him get to you!"

Polnaref kept walking "do you still not understand!" Kakyoin is trying to reach Polnaref with his words. "Mrm Avdol told you not to fight by yourself! And you ignored that!"

Polnaref looks at Kakyoin "you wanted to seek revenge for your family! Even if it meant dying with your enemy! Mr Avdol followed you because that worried him! And this is what happened!"

Polnaref scoffed "then what am I supposed to do?!"

Kakyoin stood up "We need to fall back for now." Kakyoin then looked at you "(y/n), go! Go.get mr. Joestar! Go find jojo! Tell them what happened!"

He then turns back to Polnareff"I'll stay with Polnaref and.helo him.get away!"

You clench your fist as you stand up "no. Avdol was my friend too!"

You move to stand next to kakyoin. Polnaref growled "Avdol was cruely stabbed in the back, and my sister was killed without resistance. You want me to hold this all in and run away?!"

Kakyoin shook his head "don't try to fight them if we don't even know what their stands do!"

You look at the man as Kakyoin talks to Polnareff. "Don't fight a battle that will kill you" you say as Polnaref shakes "That's what Avdol was saying"

"Hey! C'mon pol pol!" Hol horse taunted.

Polnaref closed his fist tightly as he started breathing heavily "why you..." "Polnaref! Slowly come.back towards me!" Kakyoin said as he held his hand out.

"We are going to use that truck to get out of here" Kakyoin pointed to an old truck behind him.

"Your telling me...to...hold it in..." Polnaref says. You grab his shoulder "come on, flee now, kick his ass later"

"Alright..." Polnaref took a breath. Before he suddenly gasped and looked left into the window.

"What?!" You say as you look at him "what do you see?!"

Polnaref then starts looking all around before he yells "damn you! Where's your real body!"

As Kakyoin tries to calm Polnaref you look around "shit. There's two stand users..."

You look forward at hol horse "there's one...but where's the other?"

You stop and look towards and alley "is he hiding?...fuck." just then Polnaref shouts "(Y/N) WATCHOUT!"