A quick thing

Hi!
So it's officially a year since I joined Wattpad and I just wanted to say a thanks to everyone and I mean EVERYONE!
Thank you, amazing readers, for reading my stories! You have made my life so much more interesting :)
Thank you, talented writers, for your amazing stories! I have learned a lot from you guys :)
Thank you, haters, for making me learn how to accept criticism, and thank you for making me get my stuff together. :)
Thank you, supporters, for supporting me, it means the whole world to me!
Thank you all so so much for everything.
I know, I'm not the best person (author-wise), because I never update and if I do, the chapters are short but I just wanted to ask all of you to bear with me.
There are no words to describe how much I love all of you and I truly mean it. You're like my real friends and I read every comment and try to reply to them all!
----------------------------------------
Mental health
Tw- talk of depression, mentions of suicide, and venting?
So why I don't update
I really do not have the motivation and time to. I mostly spend my days in school, and on weekends, in my room doing nothing.
Many times I've asked for help but as my parents say "your life is good! You have everything! Stop complaining for once! Both of my parents are dead! What is your reason to be 'depressed' ?"
I begged my parents for a therapist and got one after 6 months of begging
So I get no help and even my therapist (who I don't go to anymore ) said that I should go to a psychiatrist because I show signs of depression.
Also, suicide is a problem for me.
I always try to keep my personal things from my social media and only show the happy moments and things but sometimes, when you guys give me advice, makes me feel a little better.
Thank you all so much for everything you have done. I love you all so much!
--------------------
I will try and be more consistent, but please, be patient with me!
Anyways
Love you all
A<3