a strange day in my life

So the story that i am going to say today is something that happened to me 2 years ago when i was almost 11 . So at 2 of  march of 2019 i woke up from a  very scary nightmare.For a reason the nightmare felt really true and that isn't something that usually happened to me .I thought it wasn't anything to be scared so i decided to get out of bed . It was 10:30 am .So i woke up and i went to the living room to say goodmornong to my mom as i usually did then.
As i enter the living  room i saw that she wasn't there . ."she usually is home at Saturday'' i thought to myself. but i thought she went to the supermarket or somewhere to buy something she needs.  i was about to go out of the living to go to my room when i felt someone grabbing my hand agressively .
i  turn my head to see what it was and i saw for less than  2 second a red shadow with red eyes looking straight at me .i shooked my  head and it was gone.but i had a bruise to my hand like if someone really grabbed my hand very agressively. i was  scared but i calm down. "it probably   was my imagination but how can i explain the bruise on my hand ?? i thought to myself i decided to ignore it and i went to my room to relax .I grabbed my phone and i went on tiktok like usuall . i was scrolling untill i saw a video of a girl saying that she saw the same shadow i saw in the living room . " that doesn't make sense because it was my imagination but how that girl saw it ?? i  said  while being very confused. But i was young then i  thought that i saw these because of the horror movies i had been  watching these days .
so i  went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast  . so i sat at one of the chairs and started eating while watching a video on youtube . I felt  something grabbing my shoulders . i  turned my head  to see what it was and i saw again the same shadow from before  it was laughing at me and it said  that i can escape fron him .
i was shocked  and then he let my shoulders and  he dissapeared. "ok i am being paranoied  and this joke  isn't funny anymore "!!!!   i  said to myself with angry face. I was very angry  and i went to the balcony to take some fresh air  and i started thinking what was happening and why it was happening  i called my mom to see when she was coming back!!  she answered and said she was at my grandma and she was going at the supermarket and she will be back  in 40 minutes  i said ok and hang up.  i facetime  one of my friends  and i told her what happened  and she found it weird but she said it was probably nothing  and then  the called hang up . I try calling her and she said that  the power turned off  we  decided to talk later .
i decided to sleep for a little while  because it was only 11:20 am.
i woke up  after sometime and i was in my bed   . i check the phone and it was 2:00 pm .
i got out of  bed and i  went to the living room and my mom was sitting at the couch watching tv . "hi mom " i said . "hey honey  i saw you on the couch and i carried you to your bed " she said . "oh ok" i said . I told her what happened  with the shadow and everything and she said that it was my imagination. "i am tired of people saying that all the time ".   i said ok and went to my room and i thought why the shadow said i can't escape from him and i still think why to this day  . and here the story ends!!i hope someones reads it!!of course the story is fake  and  i write  stories only for fun not for something else!!