Taehyung's eyes glistened with tears at the comforting words. Placing his other hand over the elder's he gave a little squeeze whispering a "Thankyou, hyung."

"Always" Yoongi's soft features spread into a fond smile.

"So, why didn't you come straight to my house but asked to meet up in a cafe? Where is your luggage?"

"I checked into a hotel this morning, hyung."

Yoongi tilted his head to his side in the query. "And why would you do that?"

"I've got to visit the office today. The person who was handling the job will pass over the contracts and catalogue this evening and I am starting from tomorrow. The hotel is barely a block away from the office. I'll move in tomorrow evening"

Yoongi nodded. "When do you have to leave?"

"I still have three hours max."

"I'll take Nabi with me then. You first take care of your job"

"Will that be okay with you hyung? You can maybe hang around together till I come back?"

"Nope. I missed Nabi a lot and we are going to make it up with a sleepover." Yoongi looked down at Nabi who was feasting on the chocolate oreo cake "What do you say? Will you come with me, Nabi-ah?"

Nabi looked up from the cake and nodded vigorously. Taehyung chuckled and leaned over to wipe away the chocolate cream smeared on her chin.

"It's all fine, baby, enjoy with your uncle all you want but don't give him any trouble alright?"

Nabi smiled at Taehyung. "Don't worry dada, Nabi will behave like a good angel!"

"Aigooooo" Yoongi and Taehyung cooed at the adorable girl.

"Cha! What shall we do in these three hours?" Taehyung clapped his hands in excitement.

"Moooo.." Nabi blabbered out of the blue making the other two laugh.

"Should we all "moooo"?" Taehyung chuckled, sticking two fingers on his head mocking a cow.
____________________

Taehyung eyed at the grand office in awe. 

He did expect the interior to be just as magnificent as the exterior when he arrived at the 30 storied building's front but, this was way beyond his imaginations. The glassy exterior gave out major commercial typical corporate vibes but once stepped inside the base, it was like a whole new world.

The wooden furnishing and the warm textures complimenting the pops of colours from the numerous flashy couches and bean bags sprawled out on the sparkly white marble floor made one captivating entrance/ lounge area.

The whole place was luxurious, elegant to be precise, but equally welcoming and homey.

Taehyung slowly walked in, looking around him with keen interest, taking in everything around him. Despite being late evening, around 6'o, the office was bustling with life as people of different races busily carried on with their work of interest. 

People were comfortably sprawled on the couches while their eyes focused on the screens of the laptop, hands flying over the keyboard. Some were reading files and catalogues, plonked on the bean bags, sipping their coffee and canned drinks while others walked around engaged in busy conversations. 

Blazers, sweaters, Jeans, skirts, tee, shirts, jumpers, tops, sneakers, boots, shoes, sandals... People were wearing their comfy clothes and not steam pressed suits with choking ties or professional skirts and shirts.

The whole vibe of the place was one happy cosy mood but not one which would make you take a nap and hang around but boost your productivity top-notch, making you run miles per second not walk, to get stuff done not slack off.