Kyla. The girl who accused Lilia of "stealing" Ranboo.

It hurt Lilia so much to see people shaming her, calling her a b*tch and other obscenities.

"Am I really that horrible of a person?" Lilia thought sadly. Lilia knew what Kyla had tweeted wasn't true, but it still made her doubt her own capabilities.

"Do people really hate me this much?"

𓆉

Joceyln had somehow dragged Lilia over to the couch, where she currently sat, fiddling with a piece of loose string from her sweater.

Lilia had been in her room for a while, until her cousin Jocelyn got her out, and went to the kitchen, presumably getting her something to eat.

Joceyln grabbed some wine bottles and shot glasses and set them on the coffee table, walking out of the room with a wink.

I mean, it's better than nothing. Lilia thought, filling the shot glass and drinking some of the wine. And then another glass. And another.

Soon though her eyes started to feel heavy and her head was spinning.

Lilia started to giggle a little, then she chuckled, soon she was sobbing while cracking up on the floor.

"Oh f*ck, you can't even walk straight! Sit on the couch and watch a movie."

"Nooooooo."

"Yes."

𓆉

Ranboo was back at a doorstep that he was all too familiar with.

"Oh. It's you." Joceyln was the one to open the door. "Come on in, she just finished up! Now she's sleeping."

Ranboo immediately saw the wine bottles on the kitchen counter.

"Jocelyn-"

"I know, just let me drown myself in my own sadness, okay?"

As the boy walked through the house he saw Lilia on the couch, passed out. She looked very different from when he last saw her. Her hair was black again, and she was holding an empty shot glass precariously in her hand.

"You didn't- oh my god.!" He scolded the older woman.

"It's legal, Ranboo, remember? A parent or legal guardian can consent to minors consuming alcoholic substances in Wisconsin. I'm technically her legal guardian."

"Since when?" He questioned.

Joceyln sighed like she couldn't believe this. "Oh. Oh. She didn't tell you."

"Tell me what?" Ranboo was genuinely confused. "Jocelyn!"

"Her parents are legally moving to the Philippines—for some stupid reason—and obviously they were gonna bring their children too, right?"

"O-okay? How does that relate—"

"Hush, I didn't ask you to speak." She put a finger up to silence him. The boy immediately quieted.