the night i was exorcist |BOOK 2

I cant control myself ; "felix you cant hurt me! The boy said. "Stop using her just to hurt me you coward! " Felix already angry. Take a moment calming himself ; "i dont need to be scared so i can fight with this demon."

Felix and he's brother fighting ; " you left me dying" the boy said. " i didnt left you that night some ghost took me and put me in prison . " felix replied. "you liar! " running with broken glass felix hand get hurt.

"No... get out of me you demon!" trying to fight him so he will leave my body. Are you angry now my brother? Hahaha.. fight back, hurt me..Common! Or i will hurt her instead, lets see what will you do." his little brother trying to cut sanny's palm. "i said stop this now! Felix shouted with anger. Trying to control myself and finally the boy get out from my body. I look at felix and said " felix turn into butterfly now." But felix look at me with sad eyes. "you can right?" Asking him with teary eye. Felix already losing blood and got wounded. "i can use my powers only if im in my world and not in human world " felix said "wh-what? then how you transform in front of me that day?" i asked with confusement. " my powers got weak if im using it in here. i transform that day cuz you dont believe me so i sacrifice it ." felix said. the demon running towards me trying to kill me " I WILL KILL HER... so you will not be happy and live your life in sorrow. Just what you did to me.i want you to feel what i feel when no one there for me because you abandon me. Save her and you will die or save yourself and be alone forever.. .." .felix running towards him "No... i will kill you so you cant harm people anymore, im sorry brother.." felix says different language that i cant understand and a bright light appear from nowhere and the demon vanish and i fainted. When i gain my conscious i saw felix lying on the floor unconscious. I run to him crying and trying to wake him up but still his not awake. Kiss him " Felix... Dont leave me pls... I love you...." my Tears falling on his face and the bright light came out again and when the brightness gone i saw felix looking at me and smiling..

TO BE CONTINUED
AUTHOR:Tiffany Arisgado(Ms.Romantic)