Chapter 89

Mu Yiqi's disappearance was because Mu Yixi had taken some precautionary measures beforehand. After the incident, he followed up immediately to find clues, which was still a clue.

Mu Yixi gave Mu Yang, the leader among the people called by Uncle Zhong, an object of suspicion: the Feng family.

Since both Mu Jiurong and Mu Yiqi were absent from the Haicheng South Island project bidding meeting, the Feng family became the biggest winner and won several projects in one go. The biggest one was Mu Jiurong preparing to "compete" with the Feng family one. Upon learning this news, Mu Yixi even believed that Mu Yiqi's disappearance also has their hands. The Feng family's actions in the South Island were bigger than he had imagined. What they were looking for was a piece of contiguous project, not just a piece of competition with the Mu family, and the amount involved was tens of billions. If Mu's Husband is cut off and the key piece is taken away (it is estimated that Mu Jiurong sees through this, deliberately), all their plans will be ruined. No wonder they dare to resort to kidnapping for such a huge benefit.

The Feng family wanted to use Mu Yiqi to threaten Mu Jiurong to give up the bid, but Mu Jiurong also disappeared, which was obviously more in line with their wishes. However, the possibility of the Feng family kidnapping Mu Yiqi and then Mu Jiurong is relatively low. The risk that the former needs to take and the difficulty of implementation are much lighter than the latter.

Because of the direction, Mu Yang and his team quickly gave Mu Yixi the answer.

While investigating the background of the companies participating in the Haicheng bidding meeting, they hacked into the traffic system to investigate suspicious vehicles that tracked Mu Yiqi's car. After locking a suspicious vehicle, the information processing expert quickly found out its driving route, and through the monitoring along the road, called up the driver and co-pilot photos, combined these information to focus on a gang called Snakehead. After a few instructions, all important figures in this gang were controlled. In less than six hours, the confession arrived at the Yilianyuan.

It turned out that the Feng family didn't use their people to make a move. They used the knife to kill people and used a southern real estate company called Haoyu. This real estate company has a gangster background, and the boss He Qiang is a ruthless man who started his business by improper means. The other party was a local snake. Originally, he had a few holidays with Mu's family. Knowing from the Feng family that Mu's intention to set foot in the South Island business, he stepped across the boundary and stepped on his head. He Qiang decided to give Mu's a little bit of color. He was also cautious. Instead of using his own power, he sent a message to the snakehead gang who had always wanted to take refuge in him, asking them to kidnap Mu Yiqi, with more of a warning.

The Snakehead Gang received photos and messages, and even Mu Yiqi's travel time and license plate were provided by someone. There was no need to seek money or death. It just tied people up for a period of time, thinking it was just a simple matter.

Unexpectedly, the idea is too hard, the meat ticket and the party can fight, forcing the people of the snakehead gang to take out a gun to complete the task as a precaution. I don't want them to take a gun, and the other party immediately takes a gun! The confrontation between the two gangs suddenly escalated into a gun battle!

The people of the Snakehead Gang were seriously injured, and Mu Yiqi was also injured. Fortunately, Mu Yiqi was not seriously injured.

The people of the Snakehead Gang couldn't bear it, and they had to retreat in a hurry. As for Mu Yiqi and their situation, the people of the Snakehead Gang didn't know. They are busy rescuing the wounded, this time they definitely lost their wife and broke down!