Chapter 27

Mu Yixi's school boarding life is just like a fish in water!

When he was raised by his biological mother Hu Qin in his previous life, he was strictly required to make progress every day. To become a person worthy of the status of the young master of the Mu family, he must learn to be consistent, not let his true thoughts be seen through, and beat Mu Yiqi, the real eldest young master of the Mu family, in every way ,who has never even seen him, wants to regain everything that "belongs" to this mother and child, to get the Mu family...

Mu Yixi has never led a normal life as a primary school student. At this age, he is like Qin He now, always gloomy and depressed, and lonely.

But now it's different!

Elementary school courses are easier for him than drinking water. He doesn't need to deliberately become the one with the best grades. He just listens to class every day, having fun with Mu Yiqi and the other boys. He even joined the football team! Every day like a idiot, I compete with a large group of small children for a ball. He laugh and forget about everything. There are little girls on the court cheering them, making the enthusiastic little boys more and more vigorous as they are fighting!

In the beginning, Mu Yixi had to imitate Mu Yiqi to be like a normal primary school student. Afterwards, He gradually got used to it and didn't need to imitate anymore. Mu Yixi had already realized the pure innocence of happiness.

Mrs. Mu was very pleased with the vivacious vigor of a child that naturally appeared on him. They returned to Mu's home to receive family education on the weekend. Mrs. Mu still didn't restrain them too much, and she encouraged them to relax and not to move too fast. However, Mu Yiqi and him are both very self-disciplined. It is time to play and learn when to learn. It is clear that Mu Yixi has accumulated a lot of knowledge because of the memory of the previous life, but under this kind of education, he sees himself changing day by day be Better and better every day.

The feeling of heart fullness is extremely unspeakable. Mu Yixi feels that he has never been better! Love the life now!

Of course, campus life is not only good.

Whenever and wherever there are people, there will be contradictions. The students in Ya'an are basically born in a complicated environment. The composition of the students is not simple, and the heart is more twists than many peers under the long-term influence. It is not uncommon to form cliques and fight secretly. There are so many different family background factors that each have their own faction, direct lineage and collateral lineage each have their own faction, and legitimate children and illegitimate children each have their own factions. Although the means of competing against each other is relatively simple and immature because of my young age, it is also a very interesting knowledge to choose the edge and understand the internal and external relationships of each family.
Mu Yixi tried to guide Mu Yiqi to use the intricate relationships between his classmates to establish his own network. But Mu Yiqi was obviously not yet old enough to suppress his wishes for the sake of profit. Instead, he persuaded him not to worry too much. He would play with whomever he wanted to play with, and he would fall down if he hated it!
"I am covering you!" Mu Yiqi said boldly! The children of their admiring family should be born upright and upright, not to follow the stingy manner and go astray.

Mu Yixi didn't know weather to laugh or cry. Mu's family, Mr. Mu Jingwei has become a fine old fox. Mu Jiurong is a scumbag in his private life, but his business vision is always sharp and precise. He has heard the news in advance about what he said earlier this year, and he has been preparing for business trips one after another. Why did you go to France to find Mu Jiuqing ?Mu Jiurong is really so brotherly, and he won't wait until now to remember to see his younger brother. Compared with the nine bends and thirteen bends of an adult's heart, Mu Yiqi is truly honest and sincere.