Chapter 25: She is My Hero

Start from the beginning

"Ryuddaengggggg!!!" I shouted as if I was possessed by a really excited entity.

I quickly hugged her really tightly and sniffed her scent while resting my head on the crook of her neck.

"Hey, why are you so excited? We just met a few hours ago." Ryujin caressed my back while chuckling.

"I miss you so much. And I am really happy that you are not behind the bars anymore." I smiled lovingly at her while she was putting a strand of hairs behind my ear.

"Good evening, everyone." Ryujin greeted everyone that is in the living room while bowing to them after she had unlatched my hugs from her.

"Good night, my daughter. It feels good to finally meet you after days of disappearance, huh Ryujin?" my mother quickly hugged her and patted her head lovingly.

"Yes. I am sorry for not being able to visit regularly."

"Don't hug her that long. I want to hug her too. She is also my daughter. Not only yours." My dad talked seriously while squinting his eyes towards Ryujin before opening his arms widely to hug Ryujin.

"Don't make any trouble again, Ryujin. I am worried of you. Your father was also the same last night when he called me. He might be seen as a really tough man, but trust me, he loves his children just like me. We all love you, Ryujin." My father whispered into her ears while hugging her but obviously I had heard it since I was standing beside them.

Well, I might say that I am really happy that both of my parents are really caring and love Ryujin as much as I did. They were like Ryujin's second parents, just like her parents to me. Being a happy family weren't we?

"Big sis, I want to introduce you to my daughter's girlfriend. Shin Ryujin." My father introduced Ryujin to Auntie Cho while hugging her side.

I averted my eyes towards Yugo and his parents, and I couldn't contain my chuckles when I saw Yugo's mouth were wide open while watching Ryujin.

"Wasn't this is the girl that you argued that night, Yeji?" he pointed out to Ryujin and asked me.

"Yes. And that is why I said to leave us alone. And that is also why I say that I am safe in Ryujin's hands. You are the one who insisted for me to leave her." I rolled my eyes.

"Your daughter is a lesbian? Seriously, Chansung?" Aunt Cho was squinting her eyes towards dad.

"So what if she is? Love is love. There shouldn't be any boundaries when it comes to love." My father wrapped his hands around his figure and arching his eyebrow towards Aunt Cho.

"Let's leave Yugo. You shouldn't be involved in this kind of stupidity." Aunt Cho dragged Yugo with all of her might.

"Yeji. Are you sure about this? She is a girl. I could treat you better that she can." Yugo tried to convince me to accept him.

"But at least she could respect my daughter's boundaries and limits. Not like you who would always jump out over your preys." My mother said with her gritted teeth.

"And she is my hero. She would do anything to make me happy. She will try her best to make me smile. She is also a really good companion and most importantly, she knows how to respect other people and know when to stop." I added, earning looks from Yugo and his parents.

"Hell. She was also injured in order to defend me." my mom got up from her seat, then stood beside me and pulled my head to rest on her shoulder.

"Ryujin was expelled from the school for defending my honour. But all you did was disrespecting me." I was overwhelmed and all of a sudden, I could feel tears were streaming from my eyes.