Karlnap; Hold me tight

I know I started this boon for smut but I just feel like writing a quick fluff chapter rn :)
———————————————————————————
Narrators POV:
Karl and Sapnap had been watching a horror movie and quite frankly both of them were terrified but neither would admit it. They were both trying their hardest to enjoy the movie when a jump-scare startled them and Karl hopped onto Sapnap's lap. "Aww are you scared baby?" Was whispered into the orders ear. Karl only dug his head into Saps neck and nodded. This was reason enough for Sapnap so he turned off the movie and carried Karl up stairs to their shared room.

Sapnap laid Karl on the bed and put the blanket over him before he went to go shower. Karl was still frightened from the movie so he followed Sapnap into the bathroom and into the shower. "What are you doing Karl?" Asked a very confused Sapnap? Karl just got into the shower with Sapnap and said "I just want you to hold me!"

Dialogue
Sap: right now Karl? Can't you see I'm trying to shower?
Karl: I mean yeah but I'm lonely and the movie scared me.
Sap: that doesn't change the fact I'm trying to shower. How about you get out of my shower and I'll get clean and then we can cuddle?
Karl: Nooooooo if you let me stay I'll wash your hair for you!
Sap: I suppose I'll let you stay then since your so freaking cute
yeah
End of dialogue
Karl grabbed the shampoo and squeezed some into his hand so he could massage saps scalp. After Karl had finished massaging and rinsing the younger boys scalp Sapnap returns the favor.

They wrappped up the shower and headed to the bed to cuddle. Karl was koala into Sapnap the whole time refusing to let go. As much as sap loves him it was starting to get frustrating because he had no range of movement with the taller cuddled up so close.

Eventually they both got hungry so Sapnap piggy backed Karl all the way to their kitchen where Sapnap attempted to make sushi. Sap is no chef so the whole time he was fiddling with the ingredients Karl laughed at him. Eventually the gave up and ordered sushi from Karl's favorite place.

After they finished eating they decided to watch cartoons and cuddle. Karl went to the bathroom so Sapnap took the time to put a blanket on the couch a bag of pop corn and start Karl's favorite cartoons. Karl got out of the bathroom and was pleasently surprised and Sapnap's master piece. They cuddled up together and Karl whispered into his lovers ear "i just want you to hold me tight."

They fall asleep and lived happily ever after.

SORRY THIS WAS REALLY BAD VUT ITS ALL U COULD COME UP WITH!!! I DONT GAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHAT TO WRITE FOR KARLNAP AND DNF SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW!!! ALSO THANKS SO MUCH FOR 22 READS I STARTED THIS CAUSE I WAS BORED