"someone! help me! denkis stuck in his room!" she couldn't even hear her own voice over jiros music from the other room. "HELP!?" she panicked, not knowing what to do now. she was fucked. she looked around seeing the desk from ojiros room. she had an idea. "DENKI! GET OUT THE WAY!!" she focused the air on the bottom of the deck and flew it into the air, she backed up only to push it before it hit the wall, against denkis bedroom, which unfortunately only opened the door a little.

the good news was that everyone heard the loud bang. "l/n! what on earth are you doing!?" iida complained as his arm went up and down. "denkis stuck in his room! i need the door out of the way!" she put her hands on the side of it and began to push it with the help of the hot air from her palms. there was finally a hole that was big enough for her to fit into. "i'm coming!" she fell out of the hole and groaned at the pain. she landed on something sharp. the dragon flies. since they were metal replicas that she just set in her room, she put them in her pocket earlier, now they ripped through the bag and into her stomach. it wasn't too much of a cut but it still hurt.

she looked up only seeing feet..

"feet?" she continued looking up, with an expression of horror drawn on her face. "NOO!" she got up quickly ignoring the piece of metal in her stomach. "KAMINARI!" she sobbed through his name. she collapsed on to the floor, holding onto the boys cuff of his jeans as he hung from the ceiling. blood leaked through his neck.. or mouth she couldn't tell. but she didn't want to look again. her bestfriend, love, and classmate was gone. she couldn't believe it.

everything flashing before her eyes. her head began to ring as everything went blurry in her vision. she couldn't handle the major death. she just couldn't. she won't accept it.

eventually iida finally came to the scene. only to look down in shame. if only he helped the poor girl this would've been prevented. jiros face was pale. if only she kept the music down. ojiros face was sickly. he couldn't stand the blood dripping from everywhere.

bakugou on the other hand kept quiet. he didn't want to let out a single noise once he saw the body. he didn't regret it. not like how he did aizawa-sensei. no, kaminari deserved what came to him. he should've kept away from his property. his sunshine. his everything.

he didn't want to his body to look like a homicide, so he again faked his suicide. he had a smile on his face. he was so happy. he was shaking of joy. his teeth were chattering with glee. his flowing streams of tears were of happiness. as he convinced himself. the voices wouldn't stop.

- - -

what happened when y/n looked up she saw kaminari on the ceiling hanging himself. when such things happens there tends to be no blood on the face or neck such as your nose, mouth or eyes.

- - -

i know i'm late i apologize. but should i go back in extreme chapters and put the same warnings?

on another not here are more photos <3