Prologue

The blue chaotically calm vast ocean held many memories for people due to this ocean being the deepest one.
No secrets, no lies, no dreams , no nightmares could penetrate after a certain point. Even after so many new inventions, nothing could be found out. "This ocean holds a mysterious aura"People said.

Far below in the ocean, hidden from everything was a kingdom of mermaids.

The palace was made off sea shells.
It was so beautiful that it looked unreal.

The king had four daughters. All had golden hair and green eyes of their father except the youngest one.
She instead had blue eyes of her mother. She had few red freckles on her cheeks . She was indeed the prettiest. Her name was Aven

When mermaids turn 15 , they were given the freedom to swim above and enjoy the view of Earth.

Aven was yet to be fifteen. She heard stories from her elder sisters about how beautiful the place was and how there were flying fishes . She was desperately waiting for time to pass by quickly, so that she would get to see such wonderful creatures. She hoped that all her wait would be worth it.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
{Word count - 195}

I know this is not good enough and all but this is the first time I am actually writing a story.

◆Please vote, comment and share◆