ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 5

Start from the beginning

"sorry."

i began to walk away but realized something: i don't normally just walk away. i walked back to seojun.

"no. why did you grab me? huh? because of you, i fell!"

"if i saved you...!"

"don't save me! and, seriously, leave jugyeong alone."

i stomped away, noticing suho as i left. he leaned over to me.

"are you okay?"

"yeah. sure. i don't know. i just wanna leave, man."

this, kids, is why we don't run in the hallways.

as i walked away, i noticed jugyeong peeking into a classroom. i joined behind.

there were some girls talking harshly to another girl.

"how dare such a joke like you? you're not really doing this because you want the solo, right? tell the teacher immediately that you can't do it."

my blood boiled seeing the way they treated her. i walked in and stood in front of the girl who did the speaking.

"who are you? move."

i shoved at her shoulders.

"who the hell do you think you are?"

"better than you. that's for sure. and her-" i pointed at the bully's victim- "she's way better than the both of us. so you better leave her alone."

she scoffed and walked past me. her minions followed. i began walking to the only girl left but she ran out, holding her things in her hands.

...

i wasn't joining jugyeong and sujin on the bus today since i was taking a different route.

i tapped my foot on the cement floor as i waited at the bus stop.

a well known motorcycle stopped in front of me.

oh, yay.

seojun took off his helmet, "where are you going?"

i hesitantly answered, "the hospital."

he gestured the helmet hanging behind him, "get on. i'll take you."

"no. you're not even supposed to be driving it."

"i came just for you. besides, i'm way faster than the bus."

i rolled my eyes, "fine. but promise not to go too fast. we may go zooming into heaven and i wouldn't really like that."

he chuckled and handed me the helmet. i got on carefully and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"okay. let's go."

...

maybe seojun acting like this isn't so bad. he waited for me the whole time at the hospital.

hell, he even drove me back home. i watched him rush to leave his motorcycle back in front of jugyeong's house.

my window can see right into jugyeong's street. i even got to watch jugyeong's brother pretend to ride the bike after seojun left.

maybe i can get used to this. maybe.

...

jugyeong called me. i answered quickly.

"can you help? please!"

"uh, sure. with what?"

"suho wants his sweater back but i already showered. i don't want to go see him like this. but, then, if i get ready, it will be obvious because i already told him that i was showering."