ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 5

Start from the beginning

i don't want jugyeong to be let down by suho, but maybe i was wrong. suho isn't that type of person, right?

"i guess not. maybe you should ask him on a date. something simple to start."

we walked into the lunchroom and stopped talking as to not be heard.

after getting our food we went to sit down together but seojun came and shoved between me and jugyeong.

sujin tried telling him to leave but he repeated the same nonsense fron earlier.

"i'm only to listen to what jugyeong says."

ugh. i could vomit.

"then... i have a favor."

"just say it."

"can you please get lost?"

ah, i've raised her well. i'm so proud.

"what? i'll listen to everything but that."

"then don't talk to me."

haha! she's getting good.

"except that too."

"what's that coming out of your mouth, words or farts?"

"you don't like this, huh?"

seojun stole some of jugyeong's fried pork cutlets, her favorite side dish.

"my favorite side dish. i was going to save it for last!"

"why would you?"

"why do you care about my eating habits?"

"okay. i'll listen to you. hey, hey. fried pork cutlets."

seojun's friend brought jugyeong two platters full of cutlets.

this whole school went absolutely bonkers.

jugyeong let her head drop. her hair dipped into her plate but seojun pulled it back.

"you shouldn't eat your hair."

jugyeong pulled out seojun's key and placed it on the table.

"take your key back. you better not secretly put it back."

"what's the point of giving back my key?" jugyeong continued eating throught seojun's words, "when my motorcycle is in front of your house."

jugyeong must've been really shocked because she spit her rice all over seojun. we tried not to laugh but it was difficult.

"what do i do? i'm seriously sorry."

...

"park beomi!"

i just exited the bathroom and already feel like going back. i stormed to seojun.

"what do you want?"

"i want your help with im jugyeong."

"absolutely not. in fact, you better leave her alone before i get my hands on you."

i was ready to walk away but was bumped by two boys running past. i fell back, but, to my surprise, seojun caught me.

i looked at him and it was like time froze. like those scenes in the cringe romance movies.

our little moment was interrupted by seojun's friends loudly hyping him up.

many students stopped to watch.

oh no. now rumors will start about me, as well.

i sat up quickly. maybe too quickly because i totally collided with seojun's forehead.