ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 5

park beomi p

park beomi p.o.v

jugyeong and i walked to the school entrance together. we laughed as we joked but came to halting stop when seojun walked up to us.

he threw his key at jugyeong, "here, take it."

"huh?"

"you said to not ride the motorcycle."

i heard some mumbling behind us, "lee suho is coming behind us."

"starting from today-" seojun leaned forward- "i plan to listen to only to you."

he smiled and left. jugyeong and i gazed at each other and his key.

what is he up to, now?

"what, what? is he confessing or what?"

"does han seojun like im jugyeong?"

"wow."

is this his goal? bother jugyeong by making rumors.

i took jugyeong's hand, the one holding the key, and walked toward seojun, "hey, han seojun."

"don't go."

jugyeong and i were tugged backward. suho was holding onto jugyeong's wrist.

"but... the keys..."

"i said don't go."

i shrugged at jugyeong.

"why?"

"because i have something to say."

"something to say? what do you have to say?"

"that..." suho looked mentally occupied.

"'that?'"

"the indian ocean dipole and el niño phenomena were pointed out as the cause of the australian wildfires. what do you think about the relationship between the two?"

what is he on? is there such thing as academically drugged? 'cause i'm sure he is.

"what, what niño?"

...

seojun's key has been going back and forth between jugyeong and seojun. it was an annoying game of catch.

poor jugyeong was being teased by many students.

not only that, suho has been weird, too. he's been acting totally clingy with jugyeong.

only more gossip for jugyeong to deal with.

this must be some type of competition between seojun and suho. what else?

...

"suho gave me a strawberry juice. the one i clearly said that i liked! i think he did it because of that. am i crazy to think he likes me?"