The first night with your baby

~ Zarkon ~

When Haggar gave you the all clear you were able to leave the infirmary. You and Zarkon agreed that it would be best if Gatrea slept with you both for the first month or so. Since the bed was so big you didn't mind. It was nice sleeping in bed without having a baby bump. Gatrea was an oddly quiet baby throughout the night, which worried you a little.

About halfway through the night you had to wake up because Gatrea hadn't woken up and you were afraid that she stopped breathing for some reason. However, when you sat up and saw that she was fast asleep in between you and Zarkon, still breathing.

"Y/n?" Zarkon quietly asked, feeling you shift around.

"It's fine, I was just worried about Gatrea. Go back to sleep, she's okay." You assured him.

Zarkon went right back to sleep when you told him why you were awake. You laid back down and quickly fell asleep, relieved that Gatrea was a heavy sleeper. You got one of the best nights of sleep that you had in a long time.

       _________________________________

~ Alfor ~

When you were given permission to leave the infirmary you were very happy. So, after you put Lotarius in his crib for bed you and Alfor went to your own room so that you both could finally get some sleep. While you slept heavily, Alfor heard a cry come from the baby monitor. He got up and went to the nursery before you woke up.

"There there, I'm here. You need to let your mother sleep." Alfor said softly as he picked Lotarius up out of his crib.

Lotarius looked up at his father and settled down a little. Alfor got a whiff of what was causing Lotarius' distress and carried him over to the changing table. After babysitting Allura, Alfor knew how to change a baby's diaper. He did it as quickly as he could and held Lotarius for a little longer after putting him in a clean diaper and re-buttoning his pajamas.

"Goodnight, get some sleep. Your mother and I will come wake you up in the morning." Alfor said before putting Lotarius back into his crib.

Lotarius let out a yawn before he fell asleep. Alfor sanitized his hands before he went back to his and your bedroom. He was careful not to wake you up as he got back into bed and laid down, falling asleep soon after getting under the covers and wrapping an arm around you.

       _________________________________

~ Blaytz ~

When you were finally able to leave the infirmary you were extremely happy. You fed Iris before bed and Blaytz changed her before you put her to sleep in her crib. Sleeping was a lot more comfortable now that you no longer had a baby bump. However, about halfway through the night a loud cry was heard from the baby monitor, causing you and Blaytz to wake and rush to the nursery.

"There there baby cutie, your mommy and I are here. What's wrong?" Blaytz cooed as he picked Iris up out of her crib so that he could cradle her in his arms.

"Is her diaper clean? Is she hungry?" You groggily asked him.

"Yes, her diaper is clean and she doesn't appear to be hungry. I think that she just wants attention." Blaytz told you, turning his attention back to Iris.

You rolled your eyes, knowing that Iris got her need for attention at random times from her father. You decided to go back to bed so that you could get some much needed rest. After Blaytz got Iris back to sleep he placed her back in her crib so that he too could go back to bed. He was sure not to wake you up as he got back into bed and spooned you, quickly falling asleep.

        _________________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

Within two days you were finally able to come out of the healing pod. All the damages your body had were all gone and you were able to go back to your normal life. While you were in the healing pod Gyrgan bought something similar to a crib, only it had three sides and went right next to your side of the bed. That night you were finally able to get a proper night's sleep. That is, of course, until Adu woke up and started crying.

You woke up and picked him up, realizing that he was hungry. As soon as you exposed one of your breasts Adu latched on, having his first meal that wasn't formula ever since you went into the healing pod.

"Is everything alright?" Gyrgan asked, sitting up a little and yawning.

"Everything's fine. Adu was just hungry. Go back to sleep." You quietly told your husband.

Gyrgan watched you feed Adu for a few moments before he laid back down and fell asleep. Adu drank from you for quite a while. When he was finished, you put a burp cloth over your left shoulder and burped him. Adu fell asleep once he was burped, so you put him back in his little half crib. You yawned as you covered up your breasts again, laying back down and quickly falling asleep.

        _________________________________

~ Trigel ~

After you were discharged from the infirmary, you and Trigel were finally able to bring Astrid to where she would grow up. You fed her and Trigel changed her diaper and put her in the pajamas you chose before you both put her to bed. Halfway through the night a cry was heard through the baby monitor, making you and Trigel wake up.

"I see what's going on." Trigel said groggily as she sat up and got out of bed.

You laid in bed, waiting for Trigel to get back. Meanwhile, as Trigel walked into the nursery Astrid cried out for someone because she was lonely.

"What do you need, Astrid?" Trigel softly asked as she picked her tiny daughter up.

Astrid looked up at Trigel and immediately felt much better. Trigel could tell that Astrid was lonely, so she decided to bring her to her and your bedroom. Astrid had quickly fallen asleep in Trigel's arms.

"What's wrong? Is she hungry?" You asked, barely awake.

"No, she was lonely." Trigel said as she sat on the bed, laying Astrid right in the middle.

You nodded your head before laying back down and falling asleep. Trigel got back into bed and under the covers, making sure that Astrid was comfortable before allowing herself to fall asleep.