𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

"𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴."

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

I woke up without remembering I spent the night with Y/n

I woke up without remembering I spent the night with Y/n. That was until I felt her embrace and opened my eyes to see her face, still resting calmly. I smiled at the sight of her lips turned up. She must've been having a lovely dream. Seeing her as soon as I woke up made me realize how much I yearned to open my eyes every morning and see her, still in my arms.

Maybe I'll reveal the truth today, I thought while gazing at her gold bracelet as the sun shined on it through the window.

Her eyes fluttered open and she gasped, her eyes flooding with panic. I stared at her as she glanced around, her face becoming more red by the second. It was a cute reaction. Maybe she was so tired that she didn't remember what happened the night before.

"My parents didn't come in, right!? Oh god, they'll kill me!" She covered her face with her hands. 

"Cute," I mumbled, which I thought she didn't hear.

"H-Huh?"

"Nothing. I don't know if they came in, I just woke up as well."

"Wait, how are you gonna leave?! I didn't think about that! They're probably downstairs already!" She squeaked.

"The window," I nodded toward the glass. "I can jump down."

"What if you get hurt...?"

"It's not that high up. I'll be fine."

"If you say so," she sighed. "You should head home to get ready for school."

"Yeah."

She got up, leaving my arms empty, and looked through her closet for clothes. I sat up and sighed. She suddenly stopped what she was doing to turn and face me, a nervous expression on her face.

"Uh... Did I, by any chance, say anything weird last night that I might not remember? Like, I dunno, a confession of sorts...?"

"No, you didn't say anything like that... Why would you?" I asked.

"Well I wasn't sure if you stayed awake or something and sometimes I talk in my sleep and... Yeah."

"I fell asleep quickly."

"Oh, I see..."

"Did you sleep well?" I questioned as I stood up.

"Yeah, I've actually been having trouble falling asleep, but you made it really easy..." She replied.

"Good. I'll get going now, then," I said as I approached the window.

"Xiao..."

"What?"