heidi meets conNoR woWOoWOow

Start from the beginning

"How interesting, I think that's the son of one of the nurses here."

"Huh, cool. But may I remind you that he has a broken arm that needs to be cared for immediately?!"

"Right right of course" The man typed something into a computer before saying something into a speaker, he then turned back to Connor "Alright, Please go to room 202 on the 2nd floor"

"Thank you" Connor said before turning around and scanning the room for Evan. Once he spotted the boy, he ran over to him, "C'mon Hansen, the doctor will be ready in a few minutes, but we need to get to room 202"

"Oh uh, ok"

Connor helped Evan get up, before walking to the elevator, cause theres no way Connor's taking Evan up the stairs with a broken arm.

The two of them reached room 202. Connor opened the door to let Evan in, before letting it close. Inside the room stood a figure that looked suspicioulsy like Evan's mom. The figure turned to face them.

"Hello there, im Heidi and im your nurse for toda- wait, Evan?! What are you doing here?"

"H-hi mom..." Evan's face flushed with embarrassment. "I-im here b-because, well umm... you see i-, uh i-..."

Connor, seeing how long Evan would probably take to answer, (and how clearly uncomfortable Evan was) he stepped in, " He broke his arm."

"Hmmm, ok..." Heidi paused, giving Evan just enough time to mouth "thank you" to Connor, "oh and uh, who are you?"

"Connor Murphy."

"And did you drive Evan here?"

"Yes."

"I see, thank you."

"No problem ma'am" Connor paused and looked at the clock, " i should probably be going, my parents are expecting me soon"

"Right... well did you want to give Evan your phone number? I think you two would be great friends" (heidi ships it)

"Oh yea sure," Connor reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone(mf probably got an i -phone 12 or something smh) "do you have a piece of paper and a pencil or something?"

"Yea here you go" Heidi handed Connor a small sticky note along with a pen that she had on her uniform.

Connor looked at his phone, then scribbled down his number onto the sticky note. He handed the note back to Heidi, who handed it to Evan.

"Thank you again Connor." Hedid said with a smile.

"Yea No Problem, text me okay Evan?"

Evan nodded as Connor left the small hospital room. Evan was still trying to wrap his mind around what happened. If it really happened at all. Did Connor really help him? Did Connor really drive him to the hospital just to make sure he was safe? Evan's was shaken out of his thoughts from his mom saying,

"Well, are you gonna text him?"

"Huh?! Ohoh, yea..."

Evan pulled out his phone (its an android btw) and sent a message to the number Connor had given him.

4:17 pm

XXX-XXX-XXXX: Hello. Is tihs Connor? Its Evan by the way. ( i put typos cause of the broken arm)

4:17 pm

XXX-XXX-XXXX: Sup, yea its Connor

Evan changed the contact name to 'Connor', while Connor changed the contact name to 'Hansen'.