Maeve watches Cristina work on the wound, holding onto Mr. Nusbaum's shoulder holding him down, as he starts shouting. "He came at me with a knife! Tried to cut off -"

The other man interrupt him from behind Jackson. "Come on, I was gesturing! You ran into the knife!"

The blue-green eyed Mercy Wester grabs the man, pulling himback to his gurney. "Your an idiot and a pervert! She used to baby-sit your brats. I can't believe I let her into your house!"

"I love her, Don. I love her, and she loves me." Announces Mr. Nusbaum. The other man, Don, jumps up in rage, trying to get to Mr. Nusbaum."

Jackson pushes the man back down on the gurney, before walking over to Christina and Maeve. "You shut him up." Cristina instructs Jackson.

"There's nothing-" Cristina interrupts Jackson, finishing her work on Mr. Nusbaum. "There. That's how we do it on our side of town." She announces, before walking away.

Maeve looks at Jackson, smiling in triumph, even though she hasn't done anything but holding the man down, from moving too much.

____

Cristina and Maeve sit once again at Mr. Nusbaum's side, this time he lays in a hospital bed, while Maeve tends his wound. She turns away from him for a second, just as a young girl runs into the ER straight at him. "Frank! Oh, my god!"

The young girl, kisses Mr. Nusbaum, making Maeve and Cristina share a glance. "And I though Romeo and Juliet were a drastic age difference." Maeve mumbles towards herself and Cristina, while watching the girl that looked younger than the ninteen years she was supposed to be.

"At least they were both teenagers." Cristina mustters back. "13 and 18, but still pretty weird."

Their conversation is cut short, by the shouts of the young girl's father. He pushes the curtains of his bed back, looking at his daughter and the other man. "Get off of her, you perv!"

"Daddy?" The girl asks suprised back, staring at her fathers angry face. "I will kill you, you son of a bitch!" The father gets quickly up, grabbing a hammer from the small tray next to his bed, before running at Mr. Nusbaum.

Just in time, before the man can get him him, Jackson tackles him to the ground, holding him down. "Holy shit." Mumbles Maeve with wide eyes, watchin security take over for Jackson.

"Nice work." Congratulates Owen Jackson, watching the whole situation. Jackson quickly thanks him, before getting up, letting security handle the man. Applause sounds from around the ER. Cristina looks confused around, while Maeve narrows her eyes at the man.

After the applause and congratulations have calmed down, everyone goes back to their former places. Cristina and Maeve stand at Mr. Nusbaum's side watching Owen and Jackson talk, about how Jackson used to play football in college.

Mr. Nusbaum leans over to Cristina, while she listens to his heartbeat. "Can you bring that guy over later? I want to thank him. He saved my life."

Cristina looks in shock to the place where Jackson stood a few seconds ago before looking back at the patient. "No I saved your life. We saved your life. We're still saving it."