imagine 💞

A/N: This senario was a request from a while back and I'm sorry it took so long, I've been writing this for days...months...years...millenniums even.I'm not talented in writing full stories (as you can tell, this book is filled with crack reactions)

I'm not talented in writing full stories (as you can tell, this book is filled with crack reactions)

The evidence is literally my whole book but I hope this doesn't disappoint you.
( and for the other requests I'm sorry but they are coming soon😊)

"Oh shoot shoot shoot I'm gonna be late!" You raced to your bike, parked outside the garage.The sun shone brightly which made the sweat dripping from your forehead extremely noticeable as you rushed through the neighbourhood ."They are gonna kill me if I'm late"

A puff of relief came out of your mouth as you were only a few minutes late to the picnic.

"Sorry I'm late guys" you interrupted the seven boys.
"Oh hey!, guys Y/n is here" Wonho notifed the rest of your appearance. All the guys welcomed you but you were mostly excited to see one person.

You plopped down at the corner of the picnic blanket next to Hyungwon. "Took you long enough"
"Good afternoon to you too Hyungwon't stop being grumpy"
"You can't blame me, I was worried you died" " As you can see, sir, I'm completely fine so let's enjoy this picnic shall we?"

You smiled and turned your attention to the strawberry cheesecake made by jooheon, you've been friends for as long as you can remember but you still can't shake off the butterflies Hyungwon gives you everytime he looks at you, silently you praised God for your melanin cause if not your face would be as red or even redder than a tomato right now. You needed a distraction so you started a conversation with Shownu.

"Shownu! You are enlisting tomorrow right?"
"Yeah, how'd you know?"
" I saw your bald pics on Twitter"
"Oh no.."
"Someone edited the one punch man cape on you " you burst out laughing as well as the others
"Who- wow"
"Don't worry you still look cute as a bald guy" you reassured him while patting his back.

It's been three weeks since the picnic and you noticed Hyungwon has been acting a bit weird, He's been going out more often and spending less time with you, out of curiosity (and jealousy) you texted minhyuk to give you the tea on Hyungwon's whereabouts.

:hey minhyuk, what's going on with Hyungwon?

You contemplated on whether or not to send it but did it anyways

Minhyuk : what do you mean y/n? Did he do something?

: no it's just that... I haven't seen him much

It's been five minutes since you sent that message,You anxiously waited for the *bing* sound wondering whether the message sold out your hidden feelings for him. Just then a notification poped up, your heart clenched as you read the notification...

A/N: what was the notification?was it a message from minhyuk?,Hyungwon? Or just a random notification?, what did it say? Find out nextime on dragon deez nuts z

Do y'all want a part 2 or should we leave it at that?

Thanks for reading 💞💞💞