Teaser(3)

This Story takes place after the Infinite Stratos World Purge-hen OVA

IS selfmade timeline: 

IS Season 1 (2065)

IS Season 2 (2066)

The Train Accident where Cecilia's Parents died (12th March of 2062 between London and Manchester) (Will be important later on)

Ichika was walking home after buying some grocceries for the weekend until he heard some strange noise from the alley next to him.

Ichika: Huh, what was that?

He walks into the alley until he heard a voice behind him

Random criminal: Hello Mr. Orimura

Ichika turns around while the person pulls out a gun and fired it effectively "killing" Ichika

Ichika is falling to the ground with a smirk on his face.

Timeskip to Ichika's cremation

Music starts playing:

We see a compilation of his Harem, Chifuyu, the Gotanda Siblings and other people that knew him crying and being sad. No fighting arguing or anything just sadness and sorrow. At the same time outside we see people around the world and the media going crazy because of Ichika's death.

As we see his "corpse" without a smirk on his face.

His "corpse" is driving on the conveyor belt into an oven

As the oven starts cremating "his body" as we see pieces of his skin getting off his face revealing a different face which only the viewer/reader can see as we hear a voice from the off.

???: This is how it happened. This is how this society got destroyed.

At the same time in a secret base in the arctis

We see a blue haired boy wearing a militia like uniform watching everything with a grin as someone calls him with a robotic like voice.

Y/N: Let's go Ichika we have a lot of things to do now unless you changed your mind about helping me destroy this society as an equal. Btw. put your armor on unless you want people to recognize you because there could still be spies in our militia.

Ichika: Yeah don't worry I'm coming now.

Ichika put's his armor on.

Ichika's armor:

(Btw. this is not a Batman story this story will only contain the armors and maybe some AU Characters)

Y/N's armor:

Y/N: Just like old times when we were Children after Houki left us. Am I right?

Ichika: Yeah just like old times. Just the two of us at least for the moment.

Y/N: But soon we may be 4 or even more.

Ichika: Yeah unless Houki and Cecilia don't want to join us.

Y/N: Don't worry they will after they learn the truth about everything.

Ichika and Y/N are walking out prepared to start their crusade against society.

But not before we get one last shot at Y/N's PC with 3 files

Titles:

1. Chifuyu secrets reveal Video

2. Tabane secrets reveal Video

3. 12th March of 2062 London - Manchester