" come here " I heard as I was pulled from the wall and turned around so I could lean my head against a chest. I inhaled and noticed it was Ares.

" I'm trying " I whispered.

" I know soul , I know . And I'm so proud of you . " he said as he pulled me tighter.

" I'm thirsty " I whispered again .

" You haven't had anything since you've been back ? " he asked

I just shook my head as I started to get lightheaded from the unbearable scent of the blood.

" And you haven't gotten any from Jaxon either ? " he asked concerned. 

" No , He's not going to take it well " I mumbled.

" We will figure it out ok " he said.

I just nodded as he pulled me back towards the car I saw Liam and Ellie starring at me wondering if I was good and I just nodded .

" What's wrong are you ok ? " asked Jaxon as he rushed out of the car and towards me .

" just some pregnancy sickness " I whispered .

" and you sure your ok ? " he asked concerned as he helped me in .

" Yes Im ok " I told him .

Once he shut my door I leaned my head against the window and thought to myself . Why did I have to be the one with control problems. Why did I have to be the one to have to take care of 3 kingdoms.

Why did I have to be me. 

I was shaken awake , I looked up and saw we were finally at the beach house.

" We are here baby " said Jaxon as he smiled down at me .

I just smiled back as I hopped out the car and stretched .

" ah , home sweet home " I whispered as I opened the door and walked in , the house still looked the same from the last time we had visited .

We hadn't come to the beach house because Derek had been on our ass , and because of me we had to be moving around. And just didn't have time to come down .

I still felt bad for everything my family had to do because of me . Most of there lives spent running from him . Everything was fine till I was born .

Till the supernatural world found out the power I possessed . I will forever be grateful for my family . They could have just left me , or sent me some where .. but they didn't and for that I love them .

" Come on , let's go to my room " I told Jaxon as I pulled him up the stairs .

I walked up the stairs to the second floor and turned right and went all the way to the end of the hallway and opened the door on the right , in front of me slept Ares of course .

" Welcome to my room " I told him .

" Aww , isn't this cute " he said with a smirk as he walked around looking at my pictures

" Aww , isn't this cute " he said with a smirk as he walked around looking at my pictures .

" Ok , don't make fun of my childhood room " I told him laughing .

As he continued to look around i decided to lay on the bed , I was tired . The pregnancy was starting to affect me .

" Are you still tired " he asked as he laid down beside me and pulled me towards him .

" a little bit " I told him .

" come on , there probably waiting for us " I told him

" Ugh , they'll be fine . " he said as he got comfortable on my bed .

I just walked out of the room and walked towards where everyone else was .

" What are you guys up to " I asked .

" we are about to head to the store and get groceries for the week " Said Noah

"Ooo I'm coming " I told them .

"Are you--" Someone started but were interrupted.

" Yea Let's go " Said Elijah .

" You know what , Ill just stay here . Just bring me some Ice cream and Strawberries . " I told him as them as I saw that they were looking around .

I walked up to the room and decided to see if I could find a bathing suit that would cover my scars . I bent down to the suit case and made a mess looking for something to wear .