Chapter Eight

Izuku's POV

Wait.... what the hell am I saying? They are criminals, they've hurt and murdered people. Alright, I need to figure a way to get me and Kacchan out of her.

I've gained their trust quite a bit, and I knew as soon as Dabi started to talk to me he was told be Shigaraki to get close to me, in case I slip something up. Honestly, for being the League of Villains, they're complete children and their leader is an ass-

"Izuku, what are you think about?" Shigaraki asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing," I said, "but can I go to the bathroom?"

"Sure, but I'm coming with," he stood up.

"Um, can't I just go on my own?" I mumbled.

Shigaraki sighed, "Fine, but you have five minutes."

I nodded running down the hallway. I'd seen where the bathroom had been when Shigaraki moved me into the Living Room, but that was not where I was going.

I entered the room to see Kacchan sitting on the bed. He looked up at me, then looked back down at the floor.

"Get your head out of your ass. I'm sorry for yelling at you but I had to act like their ruse worked, now are you going to help me get out of here or not?" I said, not leaving my space in doorway.

Kacchan stood up, "You got some balls talking to me like that?"

"You self righteous ass, let's go," I said as we walked out the door.

Unlike me, Kacchan didn't have a collar, for some reason. While I was supposed to be sleeping, I made sure to check for any-other features that might concern me, luckily here was nothing beside the quirk-dampened chip.

We made our way to what I assume is Dabi's room, due to it looking like we stepped into Hot Topic but it got robbed and destroyed. This was just the first room I saw that had a window, so I chose it.

"Since we're on the third story, just jumping down will just break our legs. But, if you cause a small enough explosion by the end, it'll bring as forward and cause little damage on the impact."

Kacchan nodded, and we went out the window. Honestly, I was so scared as we jump, I didn't want Kacchan to get hurt. But luckily, I felt the explosion, and we landed.

"Nice Kacchan, now let's go!" I grabbed his arm and dragged him along.

"Deku, wait!" Kacchan said, not moving, "you damn extra, are you not even going to tell me where we're going, or do you not know?"

I facepalmed, I guess I missed that part in the-

"Izu-Chan~" I heard Toga call out, "where are you~"

"No, I don't know, but anywhere is better than this. Now let's go, or do you wanna feel the wrath of a Draculaura knock-off." I tugged him along, hoping that Toga wouldn't see us.

We ran through a city, looking for a police station. It was night so we couldn't see very well, but it also helped with the fact that if we can't see well, neither can the league.

People were walking through the streets, not even caring that two obviously hurt teenagers are running around, thinking that we were just going home. Haha, ironic that people just assume, this is why trafficking is at an all time high.

After a couple minutes we came across a hero, but when we tried telling him who we were he just ignored us and said we should go home. So, we continued our search for a police station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a good two hours of searching, we couldn't find anything. It made sense because this was a small, isolated city with barely anything, and lots of criminals. We decided that we would find an abandoned alleyway and continue the search tomorrow. Luckily, we found just that, it was quite sheltered and hard to see from the main street. Perfect.

"Do we really have to stay in this shit alley Deku?"

I scoffed, "Ok, if you wanna, the League of Villains base is just a couple miles from here. Otherwise, try to get a goodnight's sleep."

I could hear Kacchan's growling as I got myself in as much as a comfortable position to try and get some sleep. I grabbed some old newspapers and layed them out and used them as a makeshift pillow.

I couldn't see what Kacchan was doing, but I hope he can at least get a good night's rest. He set up just a couple feet away.

I felt myself slowly fall asleep, before completely being lost to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I was laying in that alleyway. Kacchan was snoring next to me, quite loudly might I add, and I couldn't fall back asleep. I got up and walked out the alleyway, turning to see a electronic billboard saying that it 3:06am. I decided that I'd try and continue the search by myself while Kacchan slept.

I walked around the town, memorizing where Kacchan was sleeping. It was still stupidly dark out, providing the perfect cover.

Walking around, I saw only a few people, but no police stations. Everyone that passed me looked to tired to even pay mind, they most likely had late-shifts. I worked a late-shift once back in Junior High, it was absolutely miserable.

Though, one thing- more so person, caught my eye. It was Twice. He was walking in my direction, so I decided to double back.

As I was doing so, I heard, "Where are you going? Just let them go, they're stupid. No, Shigaraki asked us to nab him! Don't listen too him..." It kept going, but I was already running.

(I know, pretty short chapter. School has gotta hella tight, but I will try to update once a week. This chapter moved fast for the reason of "I wanna complete this story before I'm 30." Also, I made Izuku a badass who doesn't take Katsuki's shit anymore, sooooo... stay slutty :>)