Chapter One

Tomura/Tenko's POV

I'm walking to a small apartment complex with Master. He's seems quite angry and I can't quite figure out why. It's been four years since he took me in, four years since I stopped believing in heroes.

"Master, why are you mad?" I asked, with a bit of draw back. I didn't like questioning him, I just was curious.

"Somebody lied to me, and I just wanted to address them about it," he said in a mix of a monotone and angry voice.

We finally got to a door, and he knocked on it. A little boy with green hair and green eyes answered the door, "H-Hello?" and little boy said.

"Hello Izuku," Izuku... so his name is Izuku, "I'm looking for your mother."

Izuku nodded and yelled, "Mom! Somebody's at the door for you!" A lady who looked just like Izuku walked over, "Yes?- HIZASHI!"

Immediately the two start arguing, "What are you even doing here!" the lady yelled. "You hide him from me! You acted like you had a miscarriage!"

"BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!" The two just went back and forth, with Izuku crying.

I walk over to him, "Hey, it's gonna be alright. I'm here." I pull him into a hug, with my pinkie sticking up.

He hugged me right back, and I felt something I haven't felt since my sister died, sibling love.
I hugged him tight, "What's your name?" I looked down at Izuku, "My name is..." What should I tell him? Hmmm... oh I got it. "Tenko, Tenko Shimura."

We spent what felt like hours just sitting, hugging, and talking. As the two adults yelled back and forth.

After minutes of waiting, the lady walked over, grabbed Izuku, threw him out to the door, and walked out.

"You better be gone before I come back, or I will call the police."

"Bye Ten- AH!" the lady pulled on his hair.

"Quiet!" she yelled at him before walking out to the parking lot, get into a car, and drive off.

"M-Master, who was that?" I asked him. "Your brother, Izuku Midoriya." Tomura nodded, as they walked out the door.

Time Skip { 10 Years Later }

I sat on a bar stool, drinking some beer. I felt depressed in a sense, because of what I had done. I was about to kill him, the little shit that had beaten Stain.

I was talking to him when... I remembered him. Izuku, my little brother, that was who I was talking to. We had finished our conversation, I walked off and told him not to follow me.

As I was walking back to the base, I remembered everything that had happened that night. That's when I new, I needed my little brother.

He became a hero, a person in this broken society. That's when I made the plan, I was going to get my little brother back and save him from this hero-centric world.

They were shopping to go to some summer camp, perfect. I'll use that time to get him back, and get the Bakugo kid to join us.

"You finally have a plan boss?" that burned-face bitch Dabi asked me.

"Yes dumb ass, I have a plan. You need to kidnapped these to boys, Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo." I handed pictures of them to him.

"You have the Nomu, use it if you have to.

"Dabi nodded, "And if I can't get both, who should I prioritize?" Shit, you had to ask that you burnt chicken nugget.

"The green haired one. We can get the blonde bitch later if needed."

Dabi nodded, and did some half-assed salute. "You got it boss~." Dabi said seductively.

"Shut the fuck up and get ready." I kicked him away, and bit flushed.

He chuckled and walk off. I went back to my thoughts. "Don't worry Izuku," I muttered, "I'm going to save you and... no matter what, you will be my little brother."

( Author-Chan here, and thanks for tuning in. For this series, I'm going to put ships in as I go, you can place some requests of ships in the comments. No illegal ones is all I ask. Peace Out >:3 )