Chapter Four

Shiggy's P.O.V

After I finished with Izuku, I had to deal with that Pomeranian looking-ass kid. I walked over to the main area, with a angry Toga and the Bride of Frankenstein himself, Dabi.

"Well Bakugo, are you finally going to take up our offer?" I asked with a smirk.

"Like hell I would!" he spat out. I laughed, I sipped some of Dabi's whiskey.

"The fuck Crust-" "Shut the fuck up, Bride of Frankenstein."

He glared at me, before chugging down the rest his drink and walking away.

I chuckled, "Well, I have a question. Do you know a, Izuku Midoriya?" He looked up at me with wide eyes, my smile widen.

"I guess you do... I wonder what would happen if just put five fingers on his n-"

"DON'T YOU DARE YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

I laughed, "Well, if you join us... he might just live long enough to fight you again."

He growled at me, "Let me see him..." I nodded, and made my way to Izuku's room.

Izuku was sleeping, so I shook him awake. "H-Huh?" he rubbed his eyes, sleepily.

I sat down next to him, "Had a nice sleep Izuku?" He nodded, and stretched his arms and legs.

God, they were so jacked up, broken with many scars. If he was in my care, he wouldn't have gotten those scars. He would have much cooler ones, like mine.

"That Pomeranian kid wants to talk to you, are you ok with that?" I had to baby him, until he trusted me enough. Then, he can join the league, and he will help as destroy that disease of heroes.

He looked up, and nodded. I unchained his legs.

Before he got up, I gripped his arm, "Don't try anything, or your "friend" will die."

He nodded incredibly fast, letting me know he got the message. I led him over into the main area, where Kurogiri was cleaning glasses.

Bakugou looked up, "Deku..." Izuku ran over and hugged him, "Kacchan! I'm so glad you're ok!" "You saw me just a couple hours ago, stupid Deku..."

This motherfucker, if anybody is the Deku it's you. If he didn't have the potential, I would turn him to dust here and now.

Izuku started to mumble and mixture of worried words and nonsense.  I walked over to Izuku, took off my glove, and placed four fingers on his neck. Izuku's face paled as I hovered my pinkie over his neck.

"So Bakugou, join us, or he dies," I bluffed.

"K-KACCHAN DON'T DO IT!" he yelled.

Izuku thrashed around as much as he could, "Don't listen to him Kacchan!"

I slowly started to put down my final finger, praying that he says yes.

"I'LL FUCKING DO IT, JUST LET HIM GO YOU CRUSTY ASS HAT!"

I took my hand off Izuku's neck, "Great, Kurogiri take him to his room."

He nodded and moved over to unchain him.  "Kacchan... why?"

Bakugou didn't reply, keeping his head down so Izuku didn't have to look at him.

I grabbed Izuku and walked him back to his room. I put the chains back on his legs, along with the quirk-cancelling collar I got from Sensei. I would've put it on before, but I got some quirk-canceling serum for Sensei who bought it off the market.

He started to claw and try to take it off, "Izuku, don't mess with that."

He put his hands to his sides, and stared at the ground. He looked scared out of his mind, not surprising after I just threatened his life for the 2nd time in the matter of a month.

I walked over and hugged him, "I was just bluffing, I would never hurt you Izuku."

I rubbed his back as he continued to shake, before I felt his fists clench. He collided his fist with my face, throwing me back.

"Kacchan isn't a villain,  and he'd never be a villain!" he yelled, "you had to force him, he will get out of here and get the pros."

I laughed, "That's the Izuku that'll be very useful to the league." Izuku stared at me, his face going back to the same paled state that it was before.

"I-I would never join the le-" There was a knock at the door, and that burned face bitch, Dabi, walked in.

"Hey boss, some guy on a T.V. wants to talk to the Midoriya kid."

I nodded, "Alright, I'll take him there." Dabi made a dumb ass salute and walked away.

I rubbed my temple, "How they manage to constantly annoy me is beyond any godly fucking power."

Izuku's P.O.V

Me and Shigaraki were walking through their bar... base?

I don't know, but they took me into some dark room with a T.V. The T.V was the only piece of light in the entire room and I was scared to death.

Once we entered the room, a deep voice said, "Leave Tomura, and make sure to keep the door locked." Shigaraki nodded, quickly dashed out of the room, and locked the door before I even processed what happened.

"Hello Izuku," said the voice from the T.V. Oh no.

(I'm so sorry for posting late. I've been hung up on School Work, and I will be trying o post more often)