✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾

Start from the beginning

You could tell he didn't like your idea as he clenches his fists even more. But soon, he took a moment to calm himself as he stretches his temples to let some steam out of his body. He took a deep breath, in and out, trying to relax his mind and not get mad at you. "He'll soon be free and get a good future, so don't worry." You calmly said, trying to assure him.

"You mean Pah-chin?" "Yes." Tadashi sighed in relief and plastered a faint smile while thinking his friend won't get imprisoned for the rest of his life and would get a good future ahead. "Maybe a few days from now. A girl that is the girlfriend of Pahi-chin's buddy will soon get raped by one of Moebius's members." You stated as you gaze outside the woods. "They will strike at night time, and I want you to help me with that."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After you were done discussing with Tada about your next plan. You both left the treehouse together, "You better help me with my homework later! Ok?!" Tadashi yelled as he waved goodbye before entering the gates to his house. "Yes, I promise!" You yelled back and waved your hand at him.

He entered his house as the gates opened for him, and you started heading back to your house to prepare the things you need for the math homework that you and Tadashi will be answering together later. The homework looks a bit easier than the previous topics, so answering it until night won't be bad. Your houses are near to each other anyway.

As you were walking down the quiet streets, a rough hand suddenly grabbed you from behind and pulled you into a dark alley. Your scream was muffled by someone's stinky hand that smelt like dried fish. "Keep your mouth shut, pretty girl." The owner of the voice threatened as he pins you to the wall while shutting your mouth with his other hand.

"So this is the infamous Reaper's little sister, huh?" Another voice from the shadows said as he slowly reveals himself, walking towards you. There were more than five men surrounding you, what's worse is that you don't even know them at all. It's obvious that they're just extras like the rest Shuji beat up.

You glared at the man who was pinning you onto the wall and covering your mouth with a tight grip. He's tall and most likely the same age as Shuji, you tried moving around to escape from his grasps, but his grip on you tightened, making it even harder for you to escape. "You don't look exactly like your older bro, huh? Except for the hair." He chuckled as the men behind him started to snicker.

You saw a small opening in between those two men, that you might be able to escape. If you just squish yourself in between them, you might be able to run away. You immediately bit his hand, when he let his guard down. The man screamed in pain, you ran and slid your way through from two men, who were blocking the entrance to the main street of your neighborhood. "GET HER!" One of them yelled as they started chasing you.

You ran and ran as fast as  you could, not letting them catch you. You didn't even think twice about turning your head back but continued running with all your might as the air inside your lungs is decreasing. They were slowly catching up to you as your pace started to slow down as well. Soon, one of them was able to pull you by the hair and strangle their arm around your neck.

You yelled for help from anyone in the neighborhood. Some people witnessed you were in trouble. But as soon as they saw the logo of the gang uniform of one of the men. They imminently ran away and pretended that nothing happened. 'The hell?!' You felt rage and betrayed for those bystanders who didn't care to help you at all. The guy behind was still pulling your hair as he yells into your ear, "QUIT SQUIRMING YOU DAMN BRAT!"