chapter 31

About 72 hours later, I went back to the hospital to check out on Jackie. Yesterday, she was fully turned into a wolf but they still kept her there to make sure there were no side effects. Or her case of dying. But she handled it nicely, like a champ. I was actually proud of myself for doing that for the 1st time.
When I went into their room, she was awake watching tv and eating some food since she couldn't really eat the passed few days. A few hours after the breaking started, she had a few seizures but I had the best drs and nurses to watch over her. But as soon as I heard she pulled through I ran over here as quick as I could. And now I have kept my end of our deal, its his turn to keep his end of our deal.
Since Jackie has been turned, she's been training with the sister's and Bailey every Saturday and Sunday morning while the guys has been doing the same in the afternoons. Well other than me. I've been busy with work, trying to get this deal going on but its been kinda hard to get them to agree half the time.
Phil came along with me to the company to check things out. He was gonna help out as well to make sure things are getting done right my way.

"Alpha Beta, we wasn't expecting y'all today." My head security, Rusev had said.

He was the best from Russia, my father found him years back and he was bad ass.

"I know, but I'm sick of not getting what I want and need for this deal. So I'm coming in to set up a meeting with them through Skype and its too loud at home right now." I had said as I slide my badge through.
"Oh, how is it at home? Other items being loud."
"Great, the Luna is showing our newest member some moves and you know the sister's, how they can be." I told him.

Rusev didn't stay on the pack lands with me nor my fathers. His wife was human and he wanted to live along them. Even though he's a shifter like us, just not a wolf. He was a coyote, a brother of our kind. Just as bad and mean as the wolves but not as big and bold as us.

"Is Mark here?" I asked.
"Umm, let me check. I just got here and hour ago." He said as he looked at his computer.

Mark was one of my head managers to help us this place. He was human but knew about shifters. His wife was a witch and she was the power of sight and knowing. She works here as well with the data department. Tina was the best of her work even though they live in town as well.

"Yes he's here. He got here two hours ago. He should be in his office. I can look on the camera for you."
"No, its fine. I'll surprise him as well. But I do have one thing for you to do and check for me. Can you go with Phil here or have someone go with him to the vault and check everything in." I had asked as I looked at Phil.
"What do you want me to do in their other than that?" Phil asked.
"I need half a million for the Hawaii building. I know we have enough here and Rusev if there's anything that needs to be done let him know as well."
"Yes, alpha sir. I'll send David with Phil." Rusev said.

I nodded at him then kissed Phil on the forehead before walking away. As I head to the elevator, to go to my office floor, everyone was shocked to see me here on a Sunday.
As I moved throughout the hallways to get to my office door, after I walked out the elevator, I saw Candy my assistant, walking with folders in her arms. She always ran into, while reading some of the paperwork.

"Candy," I called out to her.
She had jumped to my voice and almost dropped everything. I had to grab everything before she did. "Mr. Devin, sir. What are you doing here on a Sunday?"
"Meeting with board to get what I need. Send Mark to my office please and please of the love of god, watch where your walking as well."
"Yes, sir. Sorry sir." She said as she sped walk to where ever she was heading to in the first place.

I looked at her as she walked away from me, I just nodded my head at her. Thought to myself she was a crazy one for a human.
As I got to my office, I opened up my computer and started to call in all the board members through Skype. Once they all came up, I started talking. Telling them I need what I need and how its gonna be. As I was telling them, I heard a knock on my door and looked up. It was Mark. I waved him in while talking to the board.