"Oh come on!" Daring glared poutingly at his brother.

*Flashback end*

"See Magic is not that easy." Raven said.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late." Kitty said appearing right next to Raven.

"Except for some people." Raven said. "If we try reversing a spell like this who knows what could happen." Raven said.

"Oh brother, step aside wannabevil I got this from here, you've just gotta do it backwards. Ready okay curse this cast a wonderland on-" Faybelle chanted the spell backward but instead of breaking it she turned into a goat with wings.

"What, this is all your fault, I am so outta here." Faybelle said getting her fluffy tail out of the room.

"That's actuall the second time I've seen that happen today." Briar said.

"Never gets old does it." Kitty said.

"Raven, Roberth the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart's curse must have It's own protective magic, only one of their family members has the power to reverse it." Darling said.

"But Raven, Roberth you guys are destined to be the Evil Queen and The Dark Wizard it'll work for you guys." Apple said.

"Apple." Raven said.

"Well you sure are creative enough to figure it out." Briar said.

"That's the thing magic spells are more of science, then art." Roberth said.

"It's will work for you guys I know it will." Lizzy said and everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Okay. Here goes, ready Roberth?" Raven asked.

"Oh fine." He groaned and stood by Raven, he felt a hand wrap around his and saw it was Princess and she gave him a squeeze of support.

"Curse this cast we wonderland on worst to bad, and bad to good from cruel most fate a be shall you're so rule my defy dared have you." Raven and Roberth read and their eyes glowed red and ember and their wisps of Magic swirled around the room.

"No what that's not right you don't reverse this curse by saying it backwards." Raven said.

"She's right this is something completely different." Roberth said. Their magic started to glow bright and everyone in the room disappeared.

"Bunny, Bunny are you alright?" Alistair asked as he coughed through all the smoke.

"Yes, but what about everybody else." She said as the papers fluttered around.