Part 1: Encounter

The fact that love blooms from ignorance can be universally acknowledged.

It is perhaps in cases where the raptures of one person, makes the other smile, that love finds a way even after battling misjudgements.
.
.
The sky turned into a lilac fashion on the evening of the Grand City Ball as if it was part of God's design. Wonderful women wonderered what would night bring for them, as they doll up prettily in pastel gowns, revealing just the right amount of skin required to steal a man's heart.
It was the Hilton Ball after all, the county's most reputed occasion wherein couples flaunt their bond in dainty fashion and unfamiliar faces find warmth in oblivion.

Just one night to get lost in the unlikeliness of falling in love with a stranger.

"Can you hurry up? I might miss the exclusive menu of the feast", Katherine said to her elder sisters.

"You talk as if it is in your design to charge onto the quirky cuisine right upon entering the gates", Jess looked amused as Kia tightened the strings binding her corset from behind.

"Just admit you are fat.. It won't go any further Jess", Kia rolled her eyes.

"Believe me she could inhale all the air around her and stay like that if it is for her beloved gyu", Katherine's mocking words left a chuckle on Jess's face.

"Sisters... You have no compassion for my poor nerves"

"Why, your nerves are our friends since birth, how could we not do them justice", Kia said proudly.

"Remember the time when you almost sprained your diaphragm whilst pretending to be a petite size last time he visited the Meryton ball?", Kia couldn't hold back and the duo laughed hysterically at their sister, madly in love

But who wasn't in love with the Earl of West Bay, Kim Mingyu.
Though, rooted in Asian legacy, his maternal uncle adopted him into a lavish daydream.
Rumor has it that he owns a fortune worth ten thousand pounds, a grand palace at Hamphshire and only one sibling to share it with.

While most of the ladies fell in love with rumors, Jessica here, fell in love with his manners. The way his smile slowly formed on his lips, extending upto his nose, as well as eyes.
When he smiles, every part of his face lights up hers.