She walked a little closer, taking my hands in hers. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck as I slowly lost consciousness before darkness overtook my vision.

I felt a small shove, slowly opening my eyes to see my body strapped to a chair by buckles. "Hey! Wake up, firecracker!" I heard the familiar use of my nickname as I turned my head to see the brunette I called my bunkmate and best friend. "Five more minutes," I grumbled as she laughed. "Sorry, fellas, this one likes to sleep." I lifted my dead to see who she was talking to as I saw a boy with goggles and another smaller Korean boy laughing with him. I smiled sarcastically, "You get a tranquilizer dart in your ass and see how it feels, Tay."

She smiled. We all felt the ship shake as everyone screamed quite loudly. "What the hell is happening?" I asked Octavia, rubbing my fingers into my temples to try to ease the piercing migraine.

"We're going to the ground. All one hundred of us are being sent to earth." My face was stunned in a 'what did you just say' position as she whispered, "Looks like your not dying in three days, Nat." I chuckled slightly, turning my head to the boys. It looked like the one with goggles was about to say something until we all could all hear a screeching sound all around. Octavia covered her ears with her hands, not doing much to block out the sound. The sound stopped as a feed with chancellor Jaha appeared on the screes above us.

Prisoners of the ark..here me now.

You've been given a second chance.

And as your chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for all of you. But a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself.

We have no idea what is waiting for you down there.

If the odds of survival were better...We'd have sent others.

Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you...expendable.

Octavia muttered something under her breath as I chucked, noticing wells in the row beside me, "Your dad's a dick, wells." The same blonde I saw in the skybox gave me a small glance before Jaha started on his little rant again.

Those crimes will be forgiven. Your records wiped clean.

The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war..Mount weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain three hundred people for up to two years.

With the feed still playing, I heard a boy shout from across the room, "Spacewalk bandit strikes again." I saw the boy I knew as Finn Collins float around, having un-did his harness. I followed in suit, unbuckling mine as Octavias eyes widened. "Get back. What are you doing?!" She yelled. I smiled as I floated in the air. I flipped, my hair sprawled crazily as two other boys followed in Finns and mines lead."Hey you two, stay put if you want to live!!" Octavia 'whoo'd' pumping her first, as I flashed her a smirk.

"Go, Finn!"

I made my way over the blonde girl and the chancellor's son. "Check it out. Your dad floated me after all." Finn chuckled, flipping over the top of me. The blonde girl rolled her eyes as Wells spoke, "You should strap in before the parachutes deploy."

Mount weather is life. You must locate those supplies.

I turned my head from the chancellor to his son, sticking my middle finger in his face, "Oh look, I've located the son of a murderer."

"Your one to talk." He whispered back. My stomach dropped as I filled with anger. I grasped onto his seat buckle before moving my arm back to punch him. Finn held my arm back, pushing me away from him as I gravitated to the other side of the room. I grabbed onto Octavia instinctively as the ship started to shake more as lights flickered on and off.