Dr. Gears has issued a stern warning about SCP-914, and I quote, "The next rotten bastard that touches my machine will be tortured to death. If I find Dr. Bright messing with it, I assure you he will not be returning to us again." I highly suggest EVERYONE heds this warning, especially Dr. Bright.

Dr. Cindia Collingwood and Lieutenant Lawrence are currently on their honeymoon. About time, but the off time was a major pain to get approved! As such, SCP-999 has been left in 049's care. I believe 049's response to this was, "OH BLOODY JOY..."

Although I would love to obtain his advice, SCP-343 has been indisposed, stating, "I must commune with other dimensions.. A resolution must be found." SCP-239 has no doubt suffered the most from this, despite her interactions with 191, 2599, and 134. 

Finally, our dear SCP-187, now Dr. Jennifer Hagino, is expecting a child! We are all very excited about our new addition, but none more so than Dr. Rocky Hagino, Sasha, and.... I don't mean to speculate, but I believe 953 has somehow imprinted.. or something.. on Jennifer. Either that or the female companionship/ bonding has gone a little too far. In her words, "My goddaughter shall want for nothing, nor shall my sister!" Sasha has literally had to drag 953 out of Jennifer's room just so Rocky and she can be alone."

A knocking sound echos through the room from the closed door.

"Enter.." Dr. Therman groans, quickly remembering to hit save.. instead of submit, on her report.

A blonde-haired, green-eyed Sasha storms in dragging 953, bound in chains, behind her. "I CAN NOT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE!! This over hormonal bitch somehow has this weird idea that Jennifer's baby is also her's!!"

Dr. Therman glances blankly at 953. "My dear.. that makes no sense.."

953 looks away nervously. "I.. I know that.."

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!!" Sasha roars.

Tears begin to fill 953's eyes. "I.. can't bear my own child.."

Sasha cuts her eyes skeptically at 953. "And exactly HOW and WHEN did you discover this?!"

"Sasha, please, that is not an appropriate question!" Dr. Therman warns.

Sasha does not listen, continuing to mock 953. "Let.. me.. guess. You ran into some guy at one of your furry conventions, and took advantage of his preference in women!!"

953 leaps up and aggressively shoves Sasha. "You wouldn't understand!!"

Sasha's chain tightens and pulls 953 with her, sending them both crashing into Dr. Therman's desk. The two struggle and exchange blows on the broken desk.

Dr. Therman quickly grabs the two by their ears. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!!" She then drags them to the door and throws them out, straight into Cain. They all three fall to the floor.

Cain groans under the weight of the two women. "Why am I always the bottom?.."

"Wow!" Sasha exclaims.

"Yeah.. I am not touching that one!" 953 agrees mockingly.

Dr. Therman hurries out the door, pushes the two off of Cain, and helps him up. "I am so sorry, Cain! I didn't see you there!" She then quickly turns back to Sasha and 953. "Get out of my sight!!" She roars.

Sasha and 953 quickly go their separate ways.

Cain smiles weakly. "And here I thought Claudia was the invisible one!" He says with a nervous laugh.

Moments later, Dr. Therman and Cain walk together through the halls, waving and giving warm greetings to personnel as they go.

"Are you sure Dr. Gears is going to be okay fixing your desk alone?" Cain asks.