Riddhima: (breaking the hug) Aryan though the idea was mine but all the arrangements, everything was done by Radhika, you should thank her.

Aryan: (with a wink) Well I would do that but not here, I will do it in my own way.

All laughed at his open and somewhat shameless declaration, making his wife embarrassed. After the family time, he got busy in interacting with the guest who had nothing but high regard and admiration for his work. Indeed this was the best day for him.

Vansh: Happy birthday once again brother.

Aryan: (smirk) Thank god it's my birthday today otherwise the way you were looking at me when I was hugging riddhima I thought you would kill me.

Vansh: (hiding his nervousness) Shut up aryan, I know you and riddhima share a good friendship then why would I.

Aryan: (teasing smile) Well her name sounds good from your tongue. Miss Bose to Riddhima ha, not bad.

Vansh: (irritated) Can't I call her Riddhima?

Aryan: Off course you can and I think you should. You know Miss Bose sounds so boring.

Vansh was staring his annoying brother in disbelief, he was right it was his birthday otherwise he had it from him.

Night, Anupriya's room

Riddhima: (at the door) May I come in Aunty.

Anupriya: (smiles) Come Riddhima.

Anupriya signaled riddhima to sit beside her

Riddhima: Anand told me you want to talk about something?

Anupriya: (holding her hand) I want to thank you, Vansh told me everything about PTA meeting and Siya's unexpected performance. I wanted to visit you personally even the same day but the pain in my joints wouldn't allow me what can I do I am getting old. (She massaged her leg with a painful sigh)

Riddhima: It's my work aunty and Siya  herself is a very bright child. I have given a little guidance to her that's it.

Anupriya: I know dear but that little guidance of yours act miraculously for her not only academically but also in her life. You became special for her and no doubt you are special dear.

With a pleased smile on her face she accepted her praise. Then something caught her attention, Riddhima looked at the photo frames placed at the side table containing the pictures of all family members then her eyes fixed at the picture of the young couple, a handsome man and a beautiful lady together making a charming duo.

"This is my eldest son Dev and his wife Aditi" I think you know about them, Anupriya stated looking at riddhima's puzzled face.

Riddhima: (guilty) No aunty actually I had no intention to intrude in your personal life but,

Anupriya: (interrupting her) Relax riddhima it's ok, Radhika asked me before talking to you and believe me I have no problem, I trust you, you have the right to know about Siya.

Riddhima: (relieved) Thanks aunty for trusting me by the way have you taken your medicine?

Anupriya: Yes dear but seems like my body became resistant to the effect of medicines.

Riddhima: Then I have remedy for your pain. Just give me 5 minutes.

Within no time she brought a small bowl filled with lukewarm oil, Anupriya was confused.

Anupriya: What is this riddhima?

Riddhima: I will give you a magical massage which I used to give my dad and believe me you will forget about your pain.

Anupriya: (hesitant) No dear. You are not supposed to do this there are servants, they will do.

Riddhima: (strict tone) When you can forcefully feed me like a mother, why can't I do this like a daughter.

Anupriya knew she couldn't win over her with winning smile riddhima started her therapy. And this is how Vansh caught them,

"I hope I am not disturbing you" they turned around to look at vansh.

Anupriya: (smiled) No, come dear.
He came up to her and sat in front of her in a chair, looking worriedly at his mother "Mom, what happened to you?"

Anupriya: Nothing, just little joint pain but you need not to worry, riddhima gave me a soothing massage and now I am feeling better. (Looking at riddhima) really dear it was awesome thank you so much (in a teasing tone) See vansh this is the way to show your concern.

Vansh: (surprised) But mom you never asked me to do. If you asked I would love to.

Anupriya: I didn't ask Riddhima also, but she herself felt.

Vansh: (turning to riddhima) Are you competing with me Miss Bose, first Siya now Mom.

Riddhima annoyed with his statement gave an unhappy look.

Anupriya: (observing her) Riddhima he is just teasing you please don't mind.

She gave a plastered smile to her, but deep down she wasn't convince that he said all this just to tease her, "Does he really thinks I am snatching his beloved ones"

Anupriya: (sad smile) You know riddhima, radhika is just perfect as a daughter in law, she is more like a daughter to me, but we mother in laws are very greedy, always want more. I wish I could have a daughter in law like you.

This made both Riddhima and Vansh to look at each other with astound eyes. Horrified with the imagination of spending their lives with each other ignorant of the fact that one day destiny will make them to crave for each other.

Precap: Riddhima to enact Vansh.

Thank you
             - Vidhi