"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE" I saw the door open and all the guys rushed into the back room. I started grinding my teeth as Harry sat down next to me.

"I guess you read an article, just try and calm down a bit" I turned to face Harry, my teeth still grinding.

"Really? You want me to calm down? Who's the one that's sup-"

"Ember, behave," I growled at Louis who'd cut me off and gave me a stern warning. I got up from my spot before walking off to my bunk and climbing onto it. I went to yank the curtain closed before someone grabbed my wrist.

"I told you, you're going to have to get used to it didn't I?" I looked up and saw Zayn who was now standing in front of my bunk. He quickly ruffled my hair before speaking again.

"Ember, you gotta take the good with the bad in this industry." I sighed at him knowing he was right.

"I realise that, but I've only been doing this for what, 3 months? You have all had what, four or five years to get used to it? I can't just adjust overnight, you should be aware of that." I watched Zayn as he shifted in his spot.

"I know, you just have to give it time. In 12 months you'll laugh at this because some other stupid rumour will be going around. In five years it won't even worry you, you'll just realize what idiots people are. Now just relax until we get to the next venue, you look like you could use some sleep." He moved and closed the curtain, I heard him walk off with the rest following behind him. I rolled over so my back was facing the walkway between the bunks.

I spent a few hours curled up in my bunk, I didn't want to accidentally snap at anyone, which had been happening a lot when I hadn't or barely slept the night before. I heard Niall and Claire laughing as they walked up to the back area of the bus. As I lay there, I remembered we had a signing. I quickly sat up, my head hitting the base of the bunk above me. Today wasn't turning out to be my day at all. I crawled out from my bunk and walked out to the main area of the bus as I rubbed my forehead.

"What time's the signing?" I sat down next to Harry, yawning as he handed me an apple. I took a small bite of it, even though I didn't feel hungry.

"About 20 minutes. We're almost there actually." I slowly ate the apple, waiting until we had to do the signing. Inside I was nervous and excited.

When it came to the time for the signing I had butterflies in my stomach and thought I was going to be sick. I fixed my tank top so it didn't look as low cut as it was and made sure my shorts were fine before I stood behind Niall. I watched as Zayn walked out first followed by screaming before Liam and then Niall walked out. I quickly followed behind Niall as Louis and Harry followed behind me. I sat down before turning to Niall.

"How many times has this given you a headache? I'm sure it's over the legal decibel level." He just shrugged, giving me a small smile as I watched as fans started moving along the tables we were sitting at. We were a quarter of the way through when a guy had come up.

"Can I get you to sign my abs?" I watched him lift his shirt up.

"Uh, sure. What did you want?" I stood up from my seat with the sharpie in my hand.

"Just your name here with a heart and arrow through it." I gave a small chuckle as I leaned across the table best I could. I wrote my name and started on the heart before I barely heard Liam's voice.

"Niall, If I were you I'd pull her back, she's starting to pop out from her top." I quickly finished the heart and arrow before I felt a hand tug on the top of my shorts and pull me back down into my seat. I gave Niall a small smile as he moved his hand from the back of my shorts. Harry leaned forward and called out.

"Hey Em, that guy was getting way too excited. He got an eyeful and I noticed he almost busted out of his jeans." Harry stuck his tongue out at me, causing me to laugh nervously and blush a little. When I turned to stick my tongue out at Harry, I saw that Louis didn't look happy. I quickly shrugged and went back to signing.

As we finished the signing we were quickly rushed off to the venue for sound check and the show tonight. During sound check, Niall was trying to teach me his dance for Kiss You. I couldn't help but laugh the entire time.

After the show, I was walking up to the hotel room with Claire. When we got to the elevators I hit the button before she turned to me.

"Hey, I'm going to quickly duck out to grab some stuff and I'll be back later if that's cool with you?" I nodded, Claire probably wanted to go out drinking before she left tomorrow and I honestly didn't blame her.

I entered my room, forgetting to grab my clothes and entered the bathroom. I turned the shower and started to remove my make-up before getting undressed and getting under the water, letting the cool water run over me.

When I finished I got out of the shower and grabbed one of the towels, wrapping it around myself before grabbing another and starting to dry my hair. I heard the door open and close, Claire couldn't be back this soon could she?

"I'll be out in a minute okay Claire?" I shouted out as I dried the tips of my hair before wrapping it up in the towel and heading to the door. I slowly turned the handle before opening it and walking out.

"What are you doing back this ear..." I stood in frontof the door to the bathroom and looked at the door that lead to the hall onlyto see Louis standing there with a small smirk on his face.